Niggly pains?

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently i've been getting lots of cramping like pains in my lower part of my bump.......sometimes if i get up from sitting down i can't stand up fully as it feels like i've pulled a muscle.....does anyone else have these pains??

Ive been getting these the last couple of nights when Im in bed. I think I might have pulled a muscle or something and the pain goes down through the right hand side of my groin. Its quite uncomfy.

Hope yours feels better soon.

Laura.

I dont know if this is anything to do with it but at my parentcraft class it showed a picture of a Pg belly on the inside and there are two muscles that look a bit like tent strings on either side of the bump b](I know Im not explaining this very well!!!!!!!) [/b]
and when you get pains there its because those muscles have been stretched - if you imagine a tent with the string and the tent pegs - or am I sounding like a complete idiot!!??? :shock:

If anyone can explain it better that would be great!!!!

L x

ive had this since about 10 weeks and its only got worse ive learnt now to do everything very slowly especially getting up off settee and turning over in bed those are the worst times xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back