Pains in my tummy

nicki

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Everytime I try to stand up straight my belly (Well, it's just above my pubic bone, about where my baby is at the mo.) it hurts like mad, it's ok if i'm sitting down or if I bend over (oo-er!) but as soon as I stand up straight I get lots of pains, is this normal? Has anyone else had this or am I just strange? :lol:

Nicki. :(

round ligament pain maybe? there's a whole lot of stretching going on in there to make room for baby!

i get stitch-like pains sometimes, which i have read can be ligament pains (as the ligaments that support the uterus stretch) so maybe this is what you're getting too??

Hi Nicki, It also sounds to me like ligment pain, i had quite a bit of it.....and still do.
If it doesnt wear off id contact MW just to check.
take care.
P.s thanks 4 your reply on my post!!!

I agree it sounds like ligament stretching to me, nothing to be worried about but if it gets bad then I would call midwife.

xoxo Ree

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies, I thought it was probably due to the stretching/growing pains but just thought it was werid that it goes away when i'm sitting down!!
Just another joy of pregnancy i guess :lol:
Nicki. :D

I got that loads.

AS it stops when you sit down and rest then there's probably nothing to worry about.

Its one of the main 2nd trimester ailments I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back