NHS Exemption card.

AlisonB

Reaction score
I gave my doctors the filled in form to recieve my NHS exemption card when I was about 6 weeks pregnant (I am 13 weeks now). Should I have recieved it now? How long did it take for yours to come through?

My doctor and midwife never mentioned this to me i had to look it up for myself so i have no idea, but i would have thought you would hve got it by now :hug:

hun, I filled mine in at the docs surgery when i first found out I was preggers and got it through in a few days - was actually the same week so defo reckon you should have had it through by now x

I thought that it had been a bit too long. I will phone my doctors and see if they know what i should do. I might just need to fill in a new one as the other one got lost.

I got mine a few days after I first went to the doctors about being pregnant so def give them a ring :D

Hi. Mine was with me with in a week. They got my name wrong on mine tho so not sure what i need 2 do! I hope u get urs soon.

Lol I have no idead because I have only just obtained a form for it myself.. I'd say you should have it by now. You should phone them. Let me see if I can find a number for you...

Here you are; 0845 609 9299

Hope that helps hun

:hug:

Thank you for all your help.

SoonToBeMrs said:
Lol I have no idead because I have only just obtained a form for it myself.. I'd say you should have it by now. You should phone them. Let me see if I can find a number for you...

Here you are; 0845 609 9299

Hope that helps hun

:hug:

Thank you for the number. I will give them a call tomorrow and see if the recieved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back