Medical Exemption thingy

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Just wondered how long it takes for the Medical Exemption card to come through. I was booked in on 8th of June and have had all my appointment dates through etc. I thought I would have had the exemption thing too by now.

They cocked up my appointments (doubled them up between the surgery and hospital) and that was like pulling teeth getting that sorted. Just worried that they've messed up then exemption thing too.

Hey Ninja,

Med exempt card thingy was the first thing I got. Took about a week. I think we had our booking in appointment on the same day? I only got my scan date yesterday though and still haven't heard anything about my blood and urine tests. Have you?

Hopefully it will come through soon.

xxxx

I got my scan date about a week after my booking in app. My bloods and urine were only done at the hospital last Weds. When I asked about the results midwife said that they took about a week to come through but they'd go through them at the next visit unless there was something wrong and then they'd contact me.

No ones even mentioned the exemption form to me. I'll have to ask when I go for the scan I think.

My midwife didn't mention it until I asked and then she filled out the form and I posted it. Been waiting a week so far for it to come through x

I had my booking in appt about 2 1/2 weeks ago, got my medical card in the post yesterday. Had to book my scan myself so that's all sorted for July 11th. Apparently bloods take 2 weeks to get results in my area (Reading) and they only let me know if there is an issue.

2012.png

my mw gave me a form to complete and it arrived about 10 days after i sent off for it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back