• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newborn in a stroller

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I have bought my double pushchair.
Its this one:

http://www.trendybaby.co.uk/shopbyP...oductName=You2 Double Buggy&colour=1&stage=2#

So a double stroller.
I love it because its so light and not very wide etc
but I just feel its not very padded for a newborn and Im still coming to terms with the fact she will not be facing me :(
It comes with a head hugger and chest pads but I just wondered if there was anything you can buy to make it even more padded for a newborn like a whole body hugger or something?
And if anyone has had stroller type double for a newborn and there opinions??
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmmm no advice really hun but with jacob I had a sleeping bag I could put him in when it was cold and fitted in around the straps along with his footmuff x

oooo thats reminded me actually.
You know those sleeping bags you use for bed times, iv seen them but with holes in them that you can put them in pushchairs/carseats. Ooo gna have a look and see if I can find one, thanks! :)

my double's a stroller too and i used to put a blanket under her, folded a million times so it was all padded, then she'd be in a snow suit and then blankets over her too! she always looked well snuggly! gutted the bloody things broken now!

I had all winter babies, and so used a cosy toes in my double stroller buggy (chico slim side by side) it was all fleeecy lined , and even when warmer, you can unzipp the top and just have underneath on still, came for pushchairs so had strap bits too

I would just use a footmuff to pad it out as one of those sleeping bag things may not last very long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back