Travel Systems/car seats.

Lynniepants

Reaction score
Right, my OH was talking about car seats there, as the one we have for Lucie is group 0-1 but I've lost the newborn head hugger bit for it which makes it pretty useless for bumpy.

Looking at the prices of car seats they all seem pretty expensive.

So whats better... a travel system with infant carrier type seat... or another 0-1 seat and a seperate buggy (i might even be able to use current buggy if this one is a girl).

I think if I was getting a infant carrier seat I'd need the fixed base again cos they're such a pain without the fixed base. But they're not cheap either.

Ideas? Opinions?

Lynnie, I have absolutely no clue, can you not buy the head huggers seperately?? So you could reuse your carseat? No idea :) Sorry!!

Really not sure but didn't want to read and run have you checked eBay? They might have some cheap 1s :)

megs I might try and find one, maybe ebay will be able to help with that but you can't buy 2nd hand carseats emms!

The money isn't that much of an issue just don't really wanna feel like I'm wasting money when they're is a cheaper way of doing it really.

I'm with you on that one, I just googled the 'baby head huggers' and there's a few sites come up with them under £20, might be an option!

Oooh thanks. I never got round to googling! I still have the extra support bits for the straps so its just the head hugger thing I need and we'd be sorted since we seen a Graco seat for Lucie sized children in halfords half price! :D thanks honey.

i wouldnt buy a second hand car seat hun as if its been in any sort of a crash it is no longer safe... its alright getting one off someone you know cos theyll tell you but from ebay would be dodgy enough if you ask me ....

for just 0-1 car seats there are cheaper alternatives... argos do one from £30.
Or if you are gonna buy a travel system you may get car seat and base etc included. try kiddicare or kiddisave online have some great deals for any budget!! good luck!! :D xxx

I totally forgot about kiddicare. OOH... shopping time! thanks

ermmmm kiddicare is ace BUT its got slightly more expensive delivery so price both sites including delivery before you purchase!!;) xxx

Thanks. Now I just want EVERYTHING... once I find out the sex i'll know what i actually need to buy. Everything I have is pink.

Just get a head hugger - they're cheap and easy to get hold of :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back