Newbie :)

Mrs DPJ Heath

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is bec and i am 27 and live in Surrey with my hubby. I have found out this week after doing what feels like 10 pregnancy tests! That i am 3-4 weeks pregnant and very excited ! This is our first. Love all the support and advice that is given on here x

Welcome! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!

Congrats and welcome!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Xx

Welcome and congrats on your BFP! Here's to a sticky bean! xx

Hey welcome and congratulations. Wonderful feeling isn't it! Sort of happy and scary at the same time. I'm 4 weeks and just found out too!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 mths xx

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. It has been a life saver, love checking in and seeing how everyone is getting on. I don't feel as if I'm on this journey alone, as everyone here is going through the same things xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages! very nerve racking but very exciting times ahead of us all !! I haven't really experienced any pregnancy symptoms apart from on and off cramping and feeling tired in work especially in the afternoons ! What kind of symptoms have any of you girls had ?? Xx

Welcome and congrats!

That sounds normal hun. I've had on/off cramps, nausea and sickness and tiredness, but all come and go!

xxxx

Hi and welcome! I found out only 6 days ago, I should be 4.5 weeks pregnant by now.
So far I haven't had too many symptoms... some cramping on and off.. the biggest symptom is sore boobs that are growing! I needed to pee more often around the 4 week mark for 2-3 days, but that's back to normal now.. I wake up earlier in the morning.. and I'm more sleepy in the day... and I do get dizzy sometimes when standing up quickly. I think my appetite has increased a bit too.. but that could be all in my head :p

Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 ;) months

Hey, my symptoms are:
Period type pains on and off;
tired especially in the afternoons;
I can smell everything, very sensitive;
bb's so sore and alot fuller;
slight nausea;
cervix quite high.

Love all these symptoms and long may they continue for the time that they should!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back