5 weeks pregnant (i think ) and just cant believe it...why dont i feel pregnant

netty

Reaction score
hey everyone I am 26 and this is my first baby, been trying for a year now and had almost given up ( sounds silly i know ) then took 5 ( yes 5 ) pregnancy tests and the digital ones said I am 2-3....so that means i am 3-4.

I feel like my scan is an eternity away and dont feel pregnant it is so weird, I am falling asleep randomly and weeing alot and that is it!

Is anyone the same term as me, and does anyone else feel like buying thousands of tests and making sure everyday? My boyfriend told the whole world as soon as he found out so I am so scared something will go wrong....advice??!!

hello...i am 5 weeks and 5 days and i feel normal apart from very sore nipples and tender boobies....starting feeling a bit queasy last day or two and i am very tired....

oh an i feel very bloated...but apart from that....

congratulations.. :)

what was the date of your last period?x

Ah dnt worry hun- ai have done about 10tests now, lol- can never be too sure x

I'm so glad it's not just me. I'm 6 weeks today. I panic about everything. I am 25 and was told by doctors last year that my chances of conceiving were slim to none. It was never unusual to have a late period but this time felt different. I tested twice with digital and stripes and both were positive. But I am constantly questioning it. I'm paranoid about everything. Even sneezing. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

lol i did 3 tests, i want to do one most days, i got lil cramps and feel huge but thats it so not feeling majorly pregnant lol. im excited n slowly telling everyone i know lol

I didnt known I was pregnant til 7 weeks then a few more lovely symptoms started to develop! Haha the joys! Congrats Hun x

This thread has put my mind at ease :) I found out last Tuesday, did 5 tests and have a spare one in case I get panicky! It's exciting but then worrying, lots of little cramps, Last fri and sat felt a bit queezy but today just some cramps. Sounds ridiculous but I want the queezy feeling to come back so I can be reassured I'm pg! Def sore chest and tired at random times in the day.

Fingers & toes crossed for all for healthy happy little bumps! xxx

Ahh congratulations to you - I was like that kept doing those ebay cheepy tests, just to see the line still there and getting darker ( not accurate to keep using them right up to 12 weeks tho!, ha)

Firstly congratulations x

I didn't start to feel it until at least towards the end of my 6th week by 7th the symptoms are everywhere!!

It'll come and if it doesn't your lucky! Know what you mean by the tests I took loads to be sure I wasn't imaging it!!

Congratulations! I found out i was pregnant last week so im roughly 5 weeks now, from last week i had a sicky feeling and cramp for a few days but the last 2 days ive not felt that way. I am really worried as i had a mc 2 months ago. I am finding it hard to get excited just now because i am so worried! Does anyone know if its ok to feel normal?? I know that may sound silly lol x

symptoms are so different for everyone. I didnt have any until 6 weeks and even then it was mild take it each day as it comes x

hello...i am 5 weeks and 5 days and i feel normal apart from very sore nipples and tender boobies....starting feeling a bit queasy last day or two and i am very tired....

omg sams girl you in here too now!!! well happy for you (sorry to hijack thread!!)

to original poster! dont worry every pregnancy is difernet and every woman is different so you may not get any morning sickness or you may have it really bad, we all react differently each time, im around 4 or 5 weeks preg too and iv had a few feeling a little bit nauseous evenings for about half an hour and thats it apart from 2 really tiered days but i hadnt had much sleep then anyway. dont worry if there are no symptoms your just lucky!!! :) xx

im exactly the same as you!! I found out 2 days ago that im about 6 weeks pregnant. Didn't believe it at all because I don't feel anything, so I've taken 3 tests so far! my oh has banned me from buying anymore haha :D but today I have started feeling a bit sick, a few cramps, and sore boobs, so its all happening at once! still wanting to buy a hundred tests though to keep checking :D x

omg sams girl you in here too now!!! well happy for you (sorry to hijack thread!!)

to original poster! dont worry every pregnancy is difernet and every woman is different so you may not get any morning sickness or you may have it really bad, we all react differently each time, im around 4 or 5 weeks preg too and iv had a few feeling a little bit nauseous evenings for about half an hour and thats it apart from 2 really tiered days but i hadnt had much sleep then anyway. dont worry if there are no symptoms your just lucky!!! :) xx

yay....hello my lovely...fingers crossed for us both this time xxx

I felt really normal until 6 and half weeks and then the nausea and tiredness kicked right in, so enjoy feeling normal while you do! :)

poas addict

think im def pregnant though...lol

5weeksand6days-1.jpg

xxx

first off thank you SO m,uch everyone i feel sooooo much better!!!! my last proper period was from 9-14th may, then i came on early in june round about the 4th ( sorry for all info to come ) it was brown and light for 2 days then i bled for about a day and a half which is unusual for me as i am like clockwork. Then on the 7th july i had brown spotting, cramps etc so just thought i was due on.....2 clean tampons and 5 tests later i am pregnant! do you think i may have been pregnant with that weird period i had in june?

very possibly chick....they may give you an early scan to try and date you. you been to doctors yet? x

no i went to docs and they said proceedure is for me to hand my details over and wait for a midwife unless I dont want the little snudge :-( so I am in the dark at the moment. I did a CB digi test last sunday and it said 2-3 weeks which i know means 3-4 so at most 6 weeks is what i make it. I just want someone to say to be '' yes you are pregnant'' lol. I am so excited and scared its crazy, picked my baby names though eek!

lol i got told the exact same thing, doc wasnt interested and just took my details and said they would pass em on to the MW. stupid welsh surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back