Newbie -

Belle32

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a complete newbie and I just wanted to say hello! I've found it so reassuring reading everyone's posts, thanks for all the advice...I'm so pleased I've found this forum, I think I'm going to be addicted!!

It's so helpful to think that the thoughts & worries that have been going round and round in my mind are the same as everyone else. I can't quite believe that I am really pregnant, I've not had any symptoms apart from putting on a little weight & feeling a bit bloated. I'm off to see the Dr for the 1st time tomorrow so fingers crossed all's ok.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.
:)

Hiya hun and welcome to the forum :wave: congrats on your pregnancy... This forum is a god send and it doesn't take long for you to be come addicted, I dont know where I would be without this place and the girls on it.. Ive made some brilliant life long mates on here!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks girlies, it's great to meet you all. You can let me know what I've let myself in for LOL. :wave:

Congratulations and welcome! :wave: This forum is great and it's good to know you're not alone! It's also a good way to put your mind at rest if you're ever worried about anything and see you're not the only one thinking those things! :D

Congrats on your BFP! The forum is a great place for advice - even on the silliest of things!!

:wave: and welcome!

You will love it here! It is like my 2nd home...no scrap that it is my first home!!

Great for advice, a hug when you need cheering up or just somewhere to catch up with other people going through the same as you!

Congrats on your pregnancy too!!

Hi and welcome! :wave:

This forum is ace, I found it a great source of info and support the first time I was ttc, all the way through my first pregnancy and now again for round 2!

You are 5 days ahead of me, so we are quite similar stages and im having the same symptoms as you, just bloated and looking a bit tubby haha!

Hope you enjoy it here, good luck at the doctors tomorrow :hug:

Welcome to the forum :wave: And congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

hiya :wave: welcome to first tri :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i said that 2 times now

Hiya!!!

Welcome on board...I cant work out the tickler thing yet..but I too am 5 weeks gone..this is my 2nd pregnancy..had my twins 10 yearrs ago..so all seems very new again to me.

I havent felt that sick at all really..boobies abit sore..but other than just bloated!!

So..look forward to chatting

Larax

It's lovely to hear from you all. Thanks so much. Jaidy - it's great to have someone at the same stage...I'm the same, just feeling bloated and tubby LOL. Stomach is constantly making loads of gurgling sounds too...I sound like a drain!

It took me a while to work out the ticker but I found one on baby-gaga.com and you have to copy the BBCode into the signature bit of your profile...good luck. It's great fun.

Fingers crossed for the docs this pm :pray:

I've just got back from the Drs and she confirmed my pregnancy and said that I'm 6 weeks tomorrow...YAY :dance: So excited now. :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back