Newbie, not trying yet but broodiness has kicked in!

doll_eyes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 25 been with OH 27 for over 5 years, we've been best friends for 8 years. We both work in kitchens so aren't on brilliant wages, but we're happy and comfortable, OH wants to eventually start his own freelance work and I have a degree, but it's probably hindered me getting a better job as I get to the interview then they insist on telling me I'm too qualified happened as recently as this Tuesday just gone!

We have our own two bed home we're hoping to buy from a family member soon and two house rabbits who will be going nowhere once a little one is on the cards as they were here first haha. Signed up to the site as I've been feeling broody and we've been talking about when to start trying as OH wants to have our first before he is 30. Our plan right now is to decorate our house room by room and save some money before we plan to try as not much else we can do yet. Will probably be more of a lurker on here for now, but thought I'd say hello all!

Hi, that's sounds pretty cool, though I'm rather impatient so would have to start trying now as you never know how long it's going to take. Good luck with everything though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back