I'm a comlete newbie!

Jen_N

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm Jen, 24, new to the forum today!
Hubby and I are ttc our first baby and are very excited! We've been trying for only 1 month so far which does not seem long but already we have been on an emotional rollercoaster!
Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
x

Jen_N said:
Hi everyone!
I'm Jen, 24, new to the forum today!
Hubby and I are ttc our first baby and are very excited! We've been trying for only 1 month so far which does not seem long but already we have been on an empotional rollercoaster!
Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
x

Hi jen :wave: xx
welcome to the site im new here to x hope to chat to you more , just remember keep track of your dates and have fun on the important 6, b4 u no it it will happen stay positive xx :hug:

Hi Jen, welcome to the forum.

Hope you get your BFP soon!

:hug:

thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Suzie and Faith said:
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hey, where abouts in Norfolk are you? x

we are in norwich, soon moving to bungay (which is apparently officially suffolk!) :)

Jen_N said:
thanks for the welcome everyone :D

[quote="Suzie and Faith":1uklyia3]:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hey, where abouts in Norfolk are you? x

we are in norwich, soon moving to bungay (which is apparently officially suffolk!) :)[/quote:1uklyia3]

ooh I'm in Bradwell - part of Great Yarmouth so quite near you! :D :wave: :wave:

Ooh I know, hubby works in Great Yarmouth, and I will be too as of April!

we moved here June 2007, both grew up in Essex then I went to uni in Leeds and hubby went to uni in Brostol. We wanted to come back closer to home, but not right on the doorstep :lol:
I'll be working at the James Paget, I'm a junior doctor :)

ooooh how cool! That's where I had my little girl! Lol. Not on purpose though (homebirth didn't go to plan) lol. And that's where I was born so i'm Norfolkian through and through :D

What part of the hossie will u be in? x

aw, cool, sorry your home birth didn't go to plan though :(

not sure yet where i'll be, wherever they feel like putting me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111