Another newbie!

Tulips

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

Thought I'd better put down a little introduction, so here it goes!

Firstly, I'm 27 years old and living with the most wonderful man in the world just off Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. I'm actually from Norway, so allthough I've lived in the UK for quite a while - I've got no idea what to expect in terms of the NHS etc! Both of us moved to this part of the country fairly recently too, so I'm secretly hoping to make some new friends and aquaintances here so I have someone to yabber away with re: babies & pregnancies & TCC. Trying to keep TCC secret from friends is a true killer!

As far as the TCCing business goes; we had been thinking about it for some time.. but due to me having some unfinished business with my ex (being a pig about selling our house & returning my money) we wanted to wait untill everything is settled so we could sort ourselves out with a mortage & a nicehouse and such.

Unfortunately, as it's been 1 1/2 years and still counting already, we've decided to take our lives back out of my ex'es hands and into our own and have now started to TCC. YES!!!! :D :D :D

Hugs & G'luck
Tulips

Hi Tulip :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome, glad to hear that your gatting on track and good luck.

Sure you'll make some friends on here.

Have fun checking up on posts and TTC!!!! :wink:

Hello!!

I'm not far from you. Live in Milton Keynes.

Congratulations on TTC. Hope you get your BFP soon :)

Hi

Welome & good luck.

I'm 27 too. Me and my husband live in Birmingham.

I look forward to chatting to you on here,

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back