Hello, been on here a while but not introduced myself yet

MaryLouise

Reaction score
Hello, I've been looking at the forum since my OH signed up and have posted a couple of times so I thought it was time I introduced myself properly!
Things have been going fairly smoothly since we had our shock positive test! I've had some bleeding but everything seems to be ok now. We had our dating scan on my birthday which was really exciting but I felt as though it was really quick, I wanted to look at our baby for longer!
I've been lucky really because I haven’t been sick once but have been suffering with nausea almost all of the time. My worst symptom is my mood swings; I'm constantly moaning and have even felt as though I am depressed at times.
We have decided to take on quite a lot since we found out about our little bundle, we have nearly completed on our first house and I'm still in London doing my MA, which is hard cos it takes more than 4 hours to get home and its really hard work.
My sister had her third baby this morning, another little boy, Barney John, he is absolutely amazing and now I can’t wait for ours to arrive!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in me over the next few months as I never thought I'd be having a baby quite yet!
:D

Congrats!!!

A lot of us have just moved out of first tri (and into second), so make yourself comfy over there! Not too comfy of course, you'll be moving again soon! :D

xxx

Hello :wave: Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope you start feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

Hi hun :wave:
congratas on your pregnancy
and i see you nearly 12 weeks :D great news :dance:
have you got a scan soon?
lol sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members