newbie in desperate help

katesbump

Reaction score
hello im kate im 19yrs old,im 22wks pregnant,altough me and my husband split up at the start,he now wants to get back with me BUT he wants evidence of the 20wk scan pic which i havent got as i chicked them all away through hate that i was havin his child (i know) :wall: .but he wants to see the scan pic before he will even see me,wot do i do? if i say ive lost it or chucked he will hate me,does any one want to lend me one or sell me a 20wk pic?? pleaseeeeee im desperate to be happy again.kate

p.s-i know this is odd but its the 100% truth :cry:

please pm me if you can help

You're right, it does sound odd, but anyhoo.......

If you're married to the sort of man who doesn't trust you or believe you're pregnant you might want to consider why you WANT a reconciliation.

Unless there's some reason why he might doubt you're pregnant? :think:

You'd be lucky to find someone who'd share a scan picture, mine are amongst my most precious posessions, I'm sorry you threw yours away.

Good Luck xx

I have to say I agree with Minxy, he doesn't sound like the kind of person I'd want to be in a relationship with, especially if I'm about to bring a child into the world.

I don't think you'd be able to borrow a scan picture anyway, as they have your name & the hospital & date at the top. Which of course you'll already know.

If he won't get back together with you because you haven't got a scan pick I'd tell him to do one.

Sorry that doesn't sound very sympathetic, but it doesn't sound like a particularly healthy relationship. Maybe if I knew all the details I would be able to comment more objectively.

i find this weird but good luck in finding a photo :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back