New Years Resolutions?

Tonks

Reaction score
Whats yours?

Mine is the same as last year: to drop another dress size :lol:

I also want to be able to run an 8 minute mile, something I told myself I'd do earlier in the year but haven't yet!

i'm going to have two - swim much more regularly - atm we go once i week, going to start going 2/3 times per week, and i'm going to continue being my current super organised self and not keep so much crap!

I don't make them because I never keep them. I might make a really ridiculous one like...eat chocolate everyday...or something :lol: xx

To get back into my pre pregnancy.....pre pregnancy clothes. I never got a chance to loose my weight after my last baby :) xx

To lose the 7lb I've had to lose since 2 days after I had trouble. The motivation just isn't there

Ok I'll settle for back to my pre Hebe weight and aim for back to my wedding day weight.....

Think I kissedy wedding day weight goodbye the moment I got back off the plane :rotfl:

wedding weight.....thats a pretty elusive one for me!

I was the only bride on record to put half a stone ON for the wedding! OH said the cans were shrinking too much....

:rofl:

My Mum kept moaning at me to lose weight, but I was a size 10/12. Never gonna be there agin :lol:

EH!? I was a 12/14 but more like a 14 when we got married. Then came the 3 week honeymoon in the US......then the pregnancy.....:lol:

I have decided on a serious one. To aim to be in a size 12 by my birthday in July. Perhaps this could be slightly too ambitious given I was a 14 pre preg though and July is only 5 months after I'm due. xx

We got married in Barbados so all the rum went straight to my bum would have loved it to go on the cans but hey life is cruel! Then along came the bump

Back on the treadmill, :yay: I've roughly 10 more lb to lose to be where I want to be but taking my time and just watching I don't put on any at the minute :D

To be more organised
To eat healthier
To take more care of myself
Andddd to get toned up after bumpkin comes

I don't usually make them or if I do I completely forget about them!
I'll need to have a think but I'm thinking something like getting back into my pre-pregnancy jeans would be good :) xx

ive actually kept my one for this year which was to not lend my big brother any money (he owes me about £1000 from various times ive bailed him out of situations with debt collectors) and im so proud i stuck to it.. hes asked me tonnes of times this year!

my ones for next year include
1. Spending less time on the laptop
2. Spend more time one on one with my kids
3. Loose 2 stone
4. Start going to the gym again
5. Get more involved with fundraising for the RNLI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members