New years Resolutions 2008 - Please post yours!

oh right - real life friends is it now :shakehead: if you make real life friends where does that leave our pretend ttcing when you finally pop? hmmm?

libs said:
oh right - real life friends is it now :shakehead: if you make real life friends where does that leave our pretend ttcing when you finally pop? hmmm?

:rotfl:

Nowhere, as we all know that you are in actual fact a man trying to steal me off my husband :roll: :lol:

I don't usually bother but here are mine.

1. Lose weight

2. Get pregnant

definately to lose weight in the last 2 years ive gone up 4 stone lost 1 and a half then put it back on so as of next week im on a health kick big time and am determined to lose at least 3-4 stone by next new year :pray:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

monster_munch said:
libs said:

:rotfl:

Nowhere, as we all know that you are in actual fact a man trying to steal me off my husband :roll: :lol:

do you know any man who would know as much as I do about cp? :rotfl:

and I'm with Skairdy and Jenna - I may just have the 2 resolutions tattooed on my tummy so I can't foget them :wink:

Thought I'dbump this to see how we all did!!

Minxy said:
To make more of an effort aesthetically.

That's the best way of wrapping all all I want to do in ONE resolution. I'm a scruff and my house is a mess cause I waste too much time. This year it's going to change :D

Since my resolution this year is to waste less time not sure I have this one licked :? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back