New years Resolutions 2008 - Please post yours!

Krystal

Reaction score
Ok so it's fast approaching that time of year again, I never manage to stick to any resolutions I make but this year I am determined to stick to them..

1: To lose all my baby weight before going back into work in April :pray:

2: To make more time for my friends, since having JT I think i'm neglecting them a little. :?

3: (my Forum resolution) To take more time in my replies.. I type them up and post them so quickly by the time I read them back I ee they are full of stupid mistakes :oops:

What are yours going to be? :think:

Up unitl a few years ago, every year I would make a list of five new things I would do that year, for example see an opera, eat lobster etc etc

I'm going to do that again. So far (because it was on my last list and I never did it)

1. Go to Paris

............I'll have to think about the rest!

oooo good thread :wink:

I never make them, maybe I will. I've already given up smoking and I don't really drink. I do need to be more out going and make some friends. I also need to be more patient.

emmmm :think:

1. Loose weight :oops:
2. Stop smoking :oops:
3. save some money

Misslarue said:
ooooo got one!

2. See Spurs at home

oh nooo, my OH would love you. He loves Spurs, in fact I think it's JT, Spurs, U2 then me :( :lol:

Stop swearing, Jakes gonna pick up on it soon :oops:

Save some money

carry on losing weight

tidy up more :rotfl:

erm.... cant think of anything else :?

Erm not thought of any yet..

I'm sure there are loads i should make. I'm going to have to have a think about this i think!

just to try and be a good mum :D
last year it was to make my hubby happy and get married and i did both of them :)
also quit smoking this year and dont drink much now
dont really no what else id want to do :)
manda xx

Last NYE my resolution was to quit smoking and for once in my life I stuck to it :D:D :cheer: Not thought about this years resolutions yet hehe

pfffffft waste of time for me, i dont smoke or bite my nails, im not allowed to lose any more weight, i dont drink excessively, i save 10% of my wage every mth - im boring :bored:

suppose i need to work on my swearing and impatience tho haha :lol:

mummykay said:
pfffffft waste of time for me, i dont smoke or bite my nails, im not allowed to lose any more weight, i dont drink excessively, i save 10% of my wage every mth

:angel: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
mummykay said:
pfffffft waste of time for me, i dont smoke or bite my nails, im not allowed to lose any more weight, i dont drink excessively, i save 10% of my wage every mth

:angel: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Im an angel/old woman lol :lol: :angel:

ok who wants my list, :lol:

1. Stop biting my nails,
2. Lose weight,
3. Go to gym more,
4. Stop watching so much tv,
5. start reading more,
6. Eat more chocolate, (well arent you allowed a treat hey),
7. Spend more time with my family,
8. Save some money for once,
9. Find my own place,
10. Get a new car (getting my own place is more important),
11. Buy all the lottery tickets so i win it all,
12. Audition for x factor again,

Il think il stop there for now, but iv got more,

I can guarantue you i wont succeed in many of them lol.

Oh yeah,

13. Meet some more of you lovely people on here.

:hug: :hug: :D

1. Get back to losing weight, motiviation has got up and gone :?

2. Save money for a 'rainy day'

cant think of anything else yet...

Just you wait. i'll be here news year eve wtih a list so long i'l be banned from pf for using bandwidth excessivly ;)

If anybody wants my help / support to stop smoking I'd be only to happy to help. I gave up 3 years ago and found it easy because I had the right information and support.

:D

lou said:
If anybody wants my help / support to stop smoking I'd be only to happy to help. I gave up 3 years ago and found it easy because I had the right information and support.

I was going to set this as my new year resolution. I've started up again stupidly since JT was born and now feel its gonna be impossible to give up :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:

I was going to set this as my new year resolution. I've started up again stupidly since JT was born and now feel its gonna be impossible to give up :?

Its not impossible. You've just got to want to give up and be strong! If you want to stop I'm here for you hun all the way. You can sooooo do it!!!

No pressure :wink: :rotfl:

i def want to, i mean i never smoke anywhere near LO but even so when I hold him i feel guilty incase i smell of smoke. When I do go out for one even as I smoke it i feel horrible cos I hate it. My mam died of lung cancer and she said to me before, if you could feel the pain i feel now you wouldn't smoke. I hate myself for doing it. I dont wanna leave JT without his mummy. arghhh. right that is it!!!!! Time to bite the bullet and put out my filthy habit :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back