new undies - think i'm in luck tonight!

Em78

Reaction score
got a little (the operative word!!!) something in ann summers today! wasnt even in the sale but dh really like it as well so we though what the heck! had to get a 36DD :shock:

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gi ... 1&pid=4116

afraid i dont quite look like that in it though :wink:

think my luck may be in tonight :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!! your hubbys eye balls will pop out tonight!

wow u ttcing again!!! haha only time i would wanna get that lucky!!! :rotfl:

xxxx

Ooo nice.

I can never get anything like that big enought for me :( Even bras are hard to get. :cry:

Hope you had a good time last night :wink:

PyscoFalcon said:
Ooo nice.

I can never get anything like that big enought for me :( Even bras are hard to get. :cry:
You can give me some of your then mine are like fried eggs :cry:

:rotfl: you make me laugh, didn't know you had such a saucy side young lady :wink:

Good luck tonight (are you going to do a little dance for Phil?) OMG i've now got images in my head that really shouldn't be there!!!! :rotfl:

Nice lingerie tho. haven't been into Ann Summers, always empty whenevr I have a sneaky peak, its a wonder they make any money!

thats really pretty i got this last week from ann summers...

bonita-199.jpg

oooo thats lovely!!! i want to get some sexy bits lol

nicki said:
:rotfl: you make me laugh, didn't know you had such a saucy side young lady :wink:

Good luck tonight (are you going to do a little dance for Phil?) OMG i've now got images in my head that really shouldn't be there!!!! :rotfl:

Nice lingerie tho. haven't been into Ann Summers, always empty whenevr I have a sneaky peak, its a wonder they make any money!

oi get my half naked dancing image out of your head missy!!! No dancing i'm afraid - trust me it would have killed the moment with phil rushed to hospital with a heart attack from the hysterical laughter :lol:

pleased to say the undies forfilled their purpose though :wink:

Cassi thats lovely - didnt see that in ours :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
nicki said:

oi get my half naked dancing image out of your head missy!!! No dancing i'm afraid - trust me it would have killed the moment with phil rushed to hospital with a heart attack from the hysterical laughter :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

already! :shock: its only half seven :rotfl:

you nana it was yesterday!!! god i'm not superwoman - get alex in bed at 7.15 - shagging by 7.30 (all done by 7.32 :wink: only kidding!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl:

F C - Well I keep trying to give them away but they won't detatch. Won't deflate like balloons either :cry: Stupid things are so heavy and keep getting in the way.

Em78 said:
nicki said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its newapp so might not be in them all yet? mine looks just like that but may be slightly different cause that ones 25 quid nipaid 45 in the shopfor mine :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back