4d scan tonight! (update with pic)! more pics first post!!

wow, what a fab picture. Its a fantastic experience isnt it. I had one the other week and like you stayed team green but it was very hard!

My initial thought was boy for you when i looked at the pic. :D

I've added more pics to the first post! I didn't really want a 4d initially, but i'm glad I did. I can't get the babies face out of my head now though, I want to give him/her a big cuddle! xxx

your pics are great claire,
I had my 4d scan done there when i was 20 weeks (couldnt wait to find out the sex) ... much better than at the hospital you get to see what they see on the big plasma on the wall instead of getting ummmmmed and ahhhhhhhhed at haha. going back start of next month when am 27/28 weeks cant wait.
did you by any of the photo frames??? i am gonna have to be held back from them when i go this time.
i want a keyring too peter thinks im going mad but said if i get 1 he'll have to get 1. xxx

***vix*** said:
your pics are great claire,
I had my 4d scan done there when i was 20 weeks (couldnt wait to find out the sex) ... much better than at the hospital you get to see what they see on the big plasma on the wall instead of getting ummmmmed and ahhhhhhhhed at haha. going back start of next month when am 27/28 weeks cant wait.
did you by any of the photo frames??? i am gonna have to be held back from them when i go this time.
i want a keyring too peter thinks im going mad but said if i get 1 he'll have to get 1. xxx

We got the keyrings :oops: haha! The frames are so gorgeous, I was looking before I went in but forgot on the way out to buy one as we were the last appointment of the night! It was a fab experience. Can't wait to see your pics! xx

amazing pics, cant wait for our scan on 20th June, youve got me really excited about again when i had actually calmed down a bit.

wow amazing pics, and even more than last time i checked, they look gorgeous whether there he or she !! :cheer: :hug:

Beautiful photos, I think it's impossible to say one way or the other :D

OMG they are flippin' amazing!! Best ones I've seen yet!! He has got THE most gorgeous little button nose!! :cheer: Bless his little heart!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back