***New Tri 2 Roll Call***

Hi! I'm Kate due date 4.12.13 (also my birthday) can't wait to find out pink or blue!!!! xxx

Let me no wen u get the date for your scan through and i will add ur date to the list :) xx

Hi,

We have decided on Jack for a boys name...still unsure on girl names though x

:) all added for u if u let me no wen/if u decide on a girls name i will add it for you :) xx

Can I be added?

Due 14 November and will know if pink or blue bundle after private scan on 14 June.

We asked the children what they wanted. Our 4 year old daughter wants a little sister and our 2 year old son just wants a dinosaur to play with :) !!

Last edited:
Hehehe that cheered up my day! A dinosaur I hope I don't have one of those Very painful labour xxx

can you please add me
edd 16th november next scan 13th june where we will hopefully find out what team,
names we have chosen are sienna or noah
Thanks

Hello :) I'm due 5th dec. Will find out sex but no 20 week scan date yet. So will update later on. Thank you :)

Only just saw this thread!

I'm due 4 December. We were told at my 12 week scan that there's a 70%+ chance it's a boy. 20 week scan date 2 August.

Thank you :)

We have a scan in 2 and half weeks and intend to find out the sex so hopefully that will help with the name situation hehe :D x

Last edited:
Due - 7th December (although my ticker says 8th, sonographer told me the 7th.)
Team yellow.
Esme Victoria if a girl.
Jayden Matthew if a boy.

Xx

Im due 01/11 with a baby boy! We have not agreed on a name as yet though grrr lol

Hi all!! Our first bundle of joy and We're staying team yellow to the end! =] EDD 14th December and anomaly scan 26th July. Names are George Samuel or Alice Evelyn. :) xx

Last edited:
EDD 22/10/13 had anomaly scan but gotta go back 2/7/13
team yellow/neutral not finding out x

Bub is due 27th December
20 week scan is 14th August
And guna find out the sex !! :)
Wyatt or Betsy ' :)

Hi,

Due Friday the 8th of November.
Had my 20 weeks scan on Friday and I'm team yellow :).

Xx

Due 23 November :) 20 week scan on 10 July and we will find out what we are having! If it's a boy we will call him Micah and if it's a girl we love Eva :)

I'm due 25th September! Team blue for us :) and I couldn't be more excited. I've already got 2 girls and this is definitely the last pregnancy so to finish off with a boy is just perfect :)

Hi sorry to be a pain but they`ve changed my due date back to the 26th of November
We also know now that were team blue
Scan is on 30th of July
Many thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27