NEW TO THIS

Bluepaige

Reaction score
HI THERE!
the pregnancy test nightmare!
My husband and I want and got the boots own brand pregnancy test the one where there is a two window one to show the test has worked the other a + Baby - no baby!
So there we are and both looking a very faint +
however I have not missed my period yet due this Saturday! just feel pregnant - both unsure of what we saw waited few days did same test same result!

Now both going crazy - is it our eye sight etc

decided to buy clearblue test digital one! more money but needed to know! test result PREGNANT 1-2 weeks

Has anyone else used this before there period was due and how reliable is it!?

Thanks

hi an welcome to the forum! :wave:

there is no such thing as a false positive so congrats sounds like you have a baba on the way!! :cheer: :cheer:

were you and OH trying for long?

xxx

Firstly sorry if I muck this relpy up new to this!
we have been trying since October the 19th!
got married on October 18th!
so no not long at all and am 41years old so I am really shocked its happened so quick!

xxx
baby-storm said:
hi an welcome to the forum! :wave:

there is no such thing as a false positive so congrats sounds like you have a baba on the way!! :cheer: :cheer:

were you and OH trying for long?

xxx

Bluepaige said:
Firstly sorry if I muck this relpy up new to this!
we have been trying since October the 19th!
got married on October 18th!
so no not long at all and am 41years old so I am really shocked its happened so quick!

xxx

your doing fine! congrats on the wedding!!! When was your last af? (the first dday of the cycle?) could it be a honeymoon baby?!! :D

I would say give it couple days and go see the doc, but as said never heard of anyone getting a false postive!!!

xx

No it's not a honeymoon baby we want on honeymoon and had my period when we returned!

so I think it happened just after that!
thanks for your kind words its nice to talk to someone - have to look busy now at work so hopefully talk again thank you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back