Morning...

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
Hello all...

Ive been reading the forums for quiet awhile and was going to post in the ttc section, been ttc for about 9 months and got hubby a home sperm test and got some clearblue ovulation tests and brought a pregnancy test just to check as i was a little late (my cycle is 30-36 days apart) and on sunday morning(4am) the test was positive :D i was so shocked i waited till 9-10am and did the 2nd one and that was positive too:shock: i think im about 2-3 weeks, this will be baby number 3 for me and number 1 for my hubby :cheer:

Hi and congratulations! That's great news, I bet your both over the moon!

Thank you, were not jumping through hoops just yet, i dont think hubby wants to get his hopes up till were 12wks and im a higher risk of mc due to having (Lletz) an inch of my cervix removed last year!

But im so excited keeping it a secret is so much hard work lol

Ah right, well take it a day at a time.. You can come here and be excited with us lot in secret ;)

Thanks.... oh yes even hubby doesnt know ive posted and "told" anyone about it, we agree'd that our other 2 would be the first to know at 12 wks but i couldnt wait that long to shout it out :D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol

Awwww Many Congrats :yay:

& Welcome to the Forum :)

Last edited:
congratulations - i hope it all goes well for you!

Congrats and welcome! Here's wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back