Am I Pregnant?

michelles1985

Reaction score
HI everyone, I am new to this site and would like some advice. I am 4 days late for my period and I took a pregnancy test on the first day my period was due. It was positive :shock: Since then, I have took 3 more tests and they have all shown a positive result but the test line has always been quite pale compared to the control line. Does anyone think that there is a chance that these 4 test were all false positives?

Thanks in advance for any advice

I don't think there is any chance they can all be false positives, I beleive a line is a line, so CONGRATUATIONS you're pregnant :cheer:

Welcome to the forum :wave:

i thinks its congratulations to hun a positive is a poitive :dance:

Thanks :) Part of me is pleased about it but I can't help but to feel worried as well cos of my current situation :?

Well good luck sweety and a warm welcome to the forum!!!!! -xxx-

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations :wave:

congrats hun i agree a positive is a positive, hope you are ok when you said about your current situation.

If you need to chat we are all here for you or you can PM anytime.

:hug: :hug:

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy huni.. and welcome to the forum.. hope we see more of you around... :wave:

Thank you for all of your messages and support, it's good to know that there are people out there I can talk to. I told my mum and dad about it on Sunday night. I'm worried that me and my fiance are not going to be able to get a place to live though because I'm currently still living with my parents and he is living in Student accommodation (his Landlord let him stay there for 12 months more after finishing University). He has got to be out in about 10 weeks and we are looking for somewhere to live but no having much luck :( It's really difficult.

Anyway, sorry to keep moaning, I'm going to be a mum and that is something that means so much to me :D

Once again, thank you all for all of your kind messages :)

I'm going to find get the confirmation off the doctor tomorrow and then will find out how far gone I am and get some general advice. I was looking on the net last night at pics of what the baby looks like at different stages and how it develops. Fascinating :) I'm so excited

ah huni just seen this so glad your ok, just enjoy your pregnancy.

Here if you need to chat. Good luck :hug: :hug:

Are cramps in the early stage normal? I'm a bit worried. The feel similar to period cramps and as this is my first pregnancy, I'd like to mkae sure this is normal. Have other people experienced this? Thanks. x

i had little cramps, especially when i felt really ill in the morning.

congratualtions buthe way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back