Christmas!

abcd1234

Reaction score
I love christmas, yet i'm nervous about whether Phill will get her something or suddenly decide he wants to see her. I really dont want his mum to make him get her something and i'm certainly not getting him something from her.

I've been texting him over the past week, the only thing he's interested in is trying to fuck my bum, he never once asked about Tally, i get droping hints, like saying "sorry couldnt tb was busy with Tally" etc yet he still said nothing. I thought he was with someone and Dave knew i was texting him and yesterday he comes out with something about not being able to do this cos he's trying to be better for his GF, like he thought i was going to sleep with him, he's only done this cos he knows i'm engaged to Dave now, he was feeding me rubbish about am i sure i wanna marry him and not doing it cos it's the safe option.

TBH it kinda hurt that this girl has something i obviously didnt that he doesnt wanna cheat on her with about 10 other girls, not to add the fact i was pregnant at the time. He stopped texting back after i while and i know he wont, hes just running away again, and still not caring about his daughter. I've deleted his number from my phone so unless he texts me or i ask his mum there's no way to contact him.

He's seen her 5 times in her 5 months, he's paid nothing towards her, he's never even been alone with her.

Part of me doesnt want xmas to be a time where he suddenly relaises he's a dick and see's her, but will forget about it the week after, but i do kinda want Tally to be wanted by him and for him to show he cares about her, even if it's only a tiny bit

abcd1234 said:
TBH it kinda hurt that this girl has something i obviously didnt that he doesnt wanna cheat on her with about 10 other girls

omg hun i can totally relate to that :hug: :hug: my ex has been with him new gf for 4 months (which is a record for him) and he'd do anything for her!

Oh hun, I feel for you. I understand exactly what you mean about him not paying any attention to her and now quite possibly wanting to do the "daddy thing" because it is Christmas. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope he shows no interest so that you dont have to deal with this over Christmas, it is hard enough to deal with without him interfering in your family time.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I have to go through this sort of thing too, pm me if you want to talk...

Lisa

Ditto what Lisa said.

The best thing for you and LO is that he just stays away. It's really tough to deal with the 'drifting in and out', and the older the kids, the worse it is :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Pray he stays away... tbh, you've got your little family now... Daves her dad...Your ex didn't want her or you but someone else did...The difference between a real man and a immature lad, is a lad can't live up to the responsibilities of his own making, where a man can take on the responsibilities of others and make them his own..

You've done just fine out of this... you've gotten the better end of the deal... and your ex can just sod off.. imo...

Squiglet said:
Pray he stays away... tbh, you've got your little family now... Daves her dad...Your ex didn't want her or you but someone else did...The difference between a real man and a immature lad, is a lad can't live up to the responsibilities of his own making, where a man can take on the responsibilities of others and make them his own..

You've done just fine out of this... you've gotten the better end of the deal... and your ex can just sod off.. imo...

Aww you've put that so eloquently :D it's true, she sees Dave as her daddy and i see him as it too, most importantly he sees himself as her father.
Here's hoping Phill doesnt have another of his epiphanies about being a dad :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back