*UPDATE! GRR* He want's to see him!?!!!!!?!?!?!?

littlepip

Reaction score
I sent Christian (Ryan's dad) a text on wednesday cos i was getting pissed off as its been 5 months now and he still hasnt seen him! so i sent him...

'I'm not texting you to start an arguement or make you feel bad. But do you think you will ever want to see Ryan? Im just fed up of wondering if he will ever have a dad around or not? tb please'

And he hadnt replied by the next day so i just sent him a text saying Ill take that as a no. never mind.

Then Friday morning i woke up and had a missed call from his work number (he can only use the phone if noone is around) so i texted him saying did you ring? and obviously he couldnt ring back cos there was people around and couldnt use the phone.

So Saturday morning i thought sod it and i rang him. the convo went something like this (I ouldnt hear him properly cos he's not well and was in bed lol)...

Him: Hi
Me: Hi i was just wondering what you wanted when you phoned yesterday
Him: I do want to see Ryan oh and i have no credit by the way
Me: Yeah i figured you hadn't
Him: I can't see him at the moment tho cos im not well (to be fair he didnt sound well at all) and don't want to give him it
Me: Ok well you do realise all i get all day is dadadadadadadadadadada
Him: *Little Ill Laugh*
Me: Ok id better go Bye
Him: Ill speak to you soon
Me: Ok Bye
Him: Oh Ok bye
Me: Bye

So ill wait and see what happens now! Im leaving the ball in his court!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope his gets his act together now, good on you for giving him the chance xx :hug:

I hope you've not got a long time to wait before he gets back to you...... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

You'd think that after 5 months of not seeing ure son he would be pritty eager to see him wouldnt you??!?!

On sunday night he texted a few times asking things like has his hair grown, what colour is it etc etc but i havent heard anything since so i texted and just said were in toniht if ure feeling better and he said he aint feeling better, but i know that he's at work!!! Surely if he's well enough to go to work then he is well enough to come see his son!?! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Im so annoyed because you'd think he would make an effort!!!! fair enough if he's really actually ill but im dam sure if he was that ill he would refuse to go to work even if it did mean he lost money!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he sounds like a right dick...sorry but he does! If i were you i'd delete his number and try and forget him! If he wanted to see Ryan then he would ill or not, he should be banging the door down to see his son! I don't think he's worth your time and effort. You've done all you can. Big hugs to you :hug:

Yeah thats exactly what i feel like doing :( My auntie basically around the bush way said it was my fault that christian stopped seeing ryan because i always texted him bugging him, the only reason i would text and have a slight problem with him is when he came around for an hour every 10 days!! And in that hour he would have a shower at mine THEN i would drive him to his new girlfriends house who live's 8 miles away!!!! Im stupid i know but who wouldnt have a problem with that!?!!>!!?!!?!?

He is being a twit but I wouldn't give up yet. Maybe his work threatened to sack him if he didn't go back some places can be like that if hes had too long off. I would text him asking how he is feeling (is he better) and then if he says "yeh Im all better now" and you ask if he wants to see Ryan as he is feeling better and he turns it down then cut contact. He could just be making sure he is well enough because he doesn't want to pass it on. :hug: Ask him how he is first though dont say anything about Ryan. If he thinks your just asking to see if he is alright he would tell you the truth. If you say "are you feeling well enough to see Ryan" he might just say no and use it as a excuse but if he has said he is well then turns down seeing Ryan when you ask then you know hes messing you about IYKWIM?

Yeah, i just dont know weather i should even text him at all because then im putting all the effort in and its like he's calling the shots when it should be the other way round.

It depends how fed up of him you are hun. I would try one more time but then I don't know the background of it all. You have tried and you have given him the chance. :hug: :hug: :hug: Its up to you, I think I would ask him one more time and say it will be the last time you will ever contact him so its down to him now because you need to know and so does his son. :hug: :hug:

Yeah think i will :hug: Im at work 8-6 tomorrow so next time im free is thursday so that will give him another couple of days to get over it!!

Its so hard to know what to :( Ryan isn't going to benefit from having a dad like him but theres still a part of me that wants him to see him but im not really sure why because i know he will always let him down. I just thought that maybe after 5 months he would realise how much he missed ryan but i dont think he does :( if he knew ryan as a person like i do then he would want to spend every second with him because ryan is one of the funniest and happiest little babies you'll ever meet!! He has such smily eyes and everyone loves him and cant understand why hs dad wouldnt wanna be a part of that!! sorry to go on, i just dunno what to do and im just sitting here crying and i dunno why

Oh and i sent a video to him of ryan clapping this morning because he's only just learnt how to do it and im so proud of him and he didnt text back so i figured hed run out of credit again but when i texted him about being free tonight, he texted back so he obviously didnt give a shit

awww thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Im crying now......AGAIN!!! I'm not gonna text him anymore, but i dunno what to do if he texts me

littlepip said:
awww thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Im crying now......AGAIN!!! I'm not gonna text him anymore, but i dunno what to do if he texts me

I'd cross that one when and IF it happens :hug: You've given him chance after chance, you've done all you can. Think you need to change tact in your head and instead of thinking about what he's losing out on think of all the things your gaining.. plus you don't have to share you LO you've got him all to yourself :wink: xxxxx

Update!!

Well he texted and asked how we both were and said he was feeling better so i thought id text and ask if he was coming to see ryan tonight and see what he would say! and he replied "I dunno yet cos ive gotta cook dinner" Yes you read it right!! he had to cook DINNER!!!!?!? So it got to 8.30 and i hadnt heard anything and i thought nope, NO MORE!!!So i texted him and said...

Me: "Do you kow what, sod this, i ain't waitin around until ure 'ready' or have a couple of hours spare. Ryan's worth more than that. We've done fine without you and will still be fine without you"

He Said: "Im havin my dinner so fuck u i come wen i say not wen you do"

Me: "You Don't call the shots"

He Said: Look i ain't arguin so fuck off

Me: Yeah off you go run away AGAIN little boy. Maybe you should grow up and think about ryan instead of ureself all the time. You seriously need to have a long hard think."

He said: "I aint runing nowere an its u that needs to run fatty! an i dont need to think about anything!

Me: "Just stay away from me and MY son"

He said: "Thats rite he's urs"

By this time i was bawling my eyes out and was so angry, but i havent heard anything since and i never want to hear from him AGAIN!!!!!!! Ive since found out hes started doing crack!!!!!?!!?!?!? grrrrrrrr funny thing is he was lovely most of the time he was with me but the last year hes gone completely off the rails and i hate him!!!!!

Thanks midna, im just a little pissed off that it took all of this for me to realise he is a worthless peice of sh*t that will actually never really want to see his son. Hopefully ryan will have a new daddy in the next few years that will love him more than his actual dad does, for now he has me who loves him more than ANYTHING in the world!! :hug:

Delete his number now!!!!! *******. Big hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx ps you don't need a man and i think we're better off with out one,, less hassle!

what a complete arse.

i'm so sorry hon. you and ryan do not need someone like that in your lives.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

what a twatface :x :x :x think hes proved himself about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop and u def dnt need him in urs or Ryans life :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love the analogy Kay- but yeah seriously you poor thing you and your beautiful little man do not need that shit! he sounds like such a see you next tuesday i agree with Midna change your number and be glad you are rid of him! hope your ok i know it hurts but better to know now so you can kick him to the kerb before he hurts your son the way he has you eh hun!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back