new to site, feelings all over the place

liongirlsroar

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this site, but found it and hope it helps me some.....lost my baby at 12 weeks (medical reasons) was bleeding into uterus and was very ill and depressed at the time. Been totally devestated ever since which was 20 aug wanted to try again ever since to ease the pain but body doesnt want any of it, found out i had ovarian cyst too (i think it has burst) but waiting for second scan. Am constantly feeling weird inside, now im bloated again i have ovulated this month...done ov test hope it has worked but when i ov'd it really hurt, i hate every day im not pregnant my doc has given me counselling coz im finding it so hard :sad:

Welcome to the forum and I am sorry you have joined under such awful circumstances.
Really hope you have some wonderful news soon.

Hi hon, Wanted to say hi and wish you all the best for a BFP soon and then a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

Sorry about your loss :(

There is always someone on the site that is much worse of than you which really helps to put things into perspective a little and perspective can do wonders for mental hurt and upset xx

sorry about your m/c i hope you can get some strength from this site xx

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun:hugs:
I had found this site when i started ttc in january. I had an MC at 11 weeks in may and found this site to be a huge help. Everyone was so supportive and kind and it really helped to talk to people who understood.
Fingers crossed for you, I know how you feel about not being pregnant yet after being pregnant once before.
Lots of luck
x

Welcome! Hope you get back to your normal self soon. Its not good having all this stress but at least you have a good GP willing to help. I know everyone here will do their best to help you through your ups and downs. If you follow some old threads you will see the first post as someone desperate, sad and in turmoil and by the end they have released some stress, gained advice, learned something new and had a good giggle! We can and will give you as much support as you need. Good luck TTC, try to relax, enjoy your OH and I bet your family and friends support you, they may just not fully understand your loss and why you feel the desire to try again so soon. Here there are many, if not all of us, who will do anything to get the baby we all so desperately desire... good luck and *big hug*

Last edited:
Hey sweetie, you've come to the right place. Every doubt, every worry, every confused moment, every scare, every hope and shattered hope are to be found here, and all the support you need to go with these many emotions of the journey.

I was going it totally alone (plus DH of course) and felt at sea so often til i came here. Now i have a group of friends who are feeling every thing i feel and empathising with me every step. It makes it so much better it just doesnt seem so bad anymore. I really hope you find that too. xxxxx

Hi Hun,

Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the forum, i'm sure it will make things a lot easier for you.

Good luck and lots of babydust to you! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun:hugs:
I had found this site when i started ttc in january. I had an MC at 11 weeks in may and found this site to be a huge help. Everyone was so supportive and kind and it really helped to talk to people who understood.
Fingers crossed for you, I know how you feel about not being pregnant yet after being pregnant once before.
Lots of luck
x
thankyou and wishing you some luck soon too, fingers crossed for this month :)

Hey babe, sori ur feelin so low : / hope u can find sum comfort in listening to & sharing other ladies ups & downs on here. It's always nice to no thers others feeling exactly the same as u r : )

Good luck, fingers crossed 4 u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back