Head all over the place

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girlies....you know the positive head i had on me the other day well its gone....now im just annoyed, confused etc etc and most of all WORRIED

Im like cd 66 today and i feel so pants.....for the last week or so iv had constant cramps in the left of abdomen, got headache etc feeling bit nauseous and dizzy and very tired...(yet pg test on sat was bfn)

I dont buy what my dr said that its just my body getting into routine because i had 2 normal cycles after came off pill (granted they wer 36 & 37 days but still alot shorter than this one)

Iv got constant wetness down below (sorry tmi) where i think af has arrived but hasnt and it doesnt feel like ewcm, its more runny (sorry if anyone is eating food lol)

Im concerned that if im not pg that it could be something else like cysts or pcos (i know i may be being silly but im so frustrated and by nature i worry easily)

I think im gonna have to try and book in with dr again this week and try not to take no for an answer

can any of you girls give any advice (or anyone experienced any of this) ?

Sorry girls you must be sick of me going on about my same cycle last few weeks :(

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I can't imagine how your feeling bellarina
I defo think u should see doc again
Can u go private?
I've done that a few times when not happy with NHS docs advice!
Xxx

:hugs:Awww Bellarine, you must feel crap. I think you should def go back to your doc, perhaps ask to see someone different? Cant they give you something to kinda induce af?

Sorry Im not much help but we are all here if you want a chat/moan/rant

Did your doc offer you a blood test to make sure you're not pregnant? x

no when i saw her a few weeks ago (was cd 40 something at time) she just dismissed everything and said it was body getting into new routine after beiing on pil for so long...i just feel really silly as shes probbaly right but i duno something doesnt feel right to me if that makes sense xxx

Hi hon, if you are not getting the answers you need on the NHS then go and get a private apointment. We paid £200 to get a scan done bloods and amh level. This will tell you if you have PCOS, fibroids or Endo. I cannot promote the private app enough. I know it seems like a lot of money but if your gp is not giving you the answers you need then go for it. Don't worry in silence. I dont know where you are based or what your situation is or how long you have been off the pill but the private app was the best thing we ever did as we were not getting the answers we needed through our gp. Hugs gizzy xxxxxx

Can I just 2nd gizzy
I had a load of private appointments when they told me I had to wait 10 weeks on the nhswhen I had another lump after having cancer! Got one next day privately!
They are so much more caring as they have much more time
Xxx

Hi Ballerina

I'm sorry your going through this hun, I can empathise slightly as I had a 70 day cycle after coming off the pill. I had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms the week leading up to AF and then the witch hit me!
I dont have pcos or anything but had been on the mini pill for 12 years.

I know it doesn't give you an answer but hopefully a little bit of optomism as I got my bfp the next cycle! My body was obviously building up to it! x

I dont think i could afford to go private unfortunately girls :(

Mrs T that does help thank you...what cycle number was ur 70 day cycle? well i hope if this is just the witch being complete tease that i get my bfp next cycle. im so desperate to be a mum (as i know all of you grls are too), i just feel im not even in with a chance if my cycles are gonna be like this every time

xxxxx

It was my second, the first was only a very small bleed then nothing!:shock:

Once af turns up (presuming its not a shy bean!) the relief is amazing and I really felt ready to start ttc after that. x

yeh i can honestly say if af turned up tomorro id be happy as it would mean i can try all over again, i just hate being in this limbo where i cant do anything xx

I know hun its frustrating, I went through so many pg tests in those 70 days that I ordered 30 cheapies off ebay in preperation for next cycle and got my bfp on the second one I used!
(And I'd just brought a jumbo pack of sani towels as I was convinced my cramps were af not bean!)

It will happen for you hun - maybe look into evening primrose or agnus castus? x

hi bella

just seen your post - been offline a few days, didn't realise your cycle so long now.

before my daughter was born i was exactly the same - had been on the pill years and

cycle was crazy. Anyway they did settle down and i conceived nine months after i had

come off the pill. have had lots of friends who this has also happened to when they

came off the pill - even though docs insist it doesn't stay in your system for long, there

must be something in it. I didn't go back on it following my daughters birth and then had

a happy 'mistake' with my son while she was still a babe!!

it will happen hun, i'm sure you'll get your BFP as soon as it settles.

hope this helps

clara x :hugs:

Thank you girls, it really helps coming on here to talk to you all (even tho ur prob sick of my moaning lol)

I came in tonight and started to tell DH and he started looking thro the cupboards talking about baked beans so i just left him to it. I dont think he understands fully how frustrated and worried I am as he is very laid back

xxxx

I'm officially stalking your journal :shock:- didn't realise how similar our journeys are - I got married in June and started trying July x :dust:

seriously! in that case im stalking you as well! hope im in tri 1 with you soon xxx

As you know hun I think i'm in a similar situation although mines not as long as yours yet I'm on day 43 but think i'm heading your way. I've bought some EPO and Agnus Castus (as MrsT2011 mentioned above) to see if that helps. Agnus Castus is supposed to help regulate cycles. Worth a try?

:hugs:
x

As you know hun I think i'm in a similar situation although mines not as long as yours yet I'm on day 43 but think i'm heading your way. I've bought some EPO and Agnus Castus (as MrsT2011 mentioned above) to see if that helps. Agnus Castus is supposed to help regulate cycles. Worth a try?

:hugs:
x

i've took AC this month - have read some really good reviews

x

Hiya,

Must be very frustrating, it prob is nothing to worry about as it can take a while to regulate after the pill. I would still insist on another Dr app though, even for reassurance and I am sure there is something they can prescribe to start AF?
I hope you get answers soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back