"New" super drug tests, anyone used them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsticks

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My local super drug seems to be replacing our 'ole faithful' pink boxed and inexpensive super drug tests for white packaged ones with the option of 'early' (more expensive) or standard (cheaper but more costly than the old ones).

Has anyone used these newer ones? Are they reliable?

Due to having felt a bit 'off' and not having a clue what DPO I am (cycles anywhere between 26 - 44 days) I have used some cheapie One Step pens, bfn tues, bfn weds, slight squinty line only visible in correct light Thurs (possible evap or indent) and today, very vague line, ever so slight, more visible than yesterday's but can't see much pink.

Asked OH to come home with a decent test and he has bought a new white packaging standard super drug test.

If I assume that I'm having a 32 day cycle (median average) then I would be 10dpo today, I don't want to take the test in the morning and waste it if I should wait a couple more days, but equally I'm desperate to know if the lines are the start of something and have run out of One Steps.

Good luck to all x

Last edited:
I've used Superdrug tests for my last 2 pregnancies and I really don't rate them.

I had a faint but clear line on a frer at 9 dpo and BFN on a Superdrug but they were both from the same urine.

That was with the old tests though, I'm not sure about the new ones.

XX

Thanks Emily, I used frers for my first two pregnancies, however I knew something wasn't quite right so hoarded super drug ones to check the lines weren't fading. Sadly both unsuccessful pregnancies so I'm eager to know as early as possible to get myself to the GP and over to the EPU.

No Frers until payday for me now!

I tested positive at 10 dpo with the New superdrug tests.

Fab thanks lilalylola, I shall test in the morning then :)

Someone on here dipped the new ones in water and got a BFP!

Well I did the new one this morning and same as the last two, there's the faintest hint of a line, as wide as the control and height of the test, but can't tell if it's got any pink.

My last BFPs were dark obvious lines that showed a week before AF was due (was regular before the mcs).

Guess I'll wait a few days and if no AF do a frer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back