super confused with these tests

pink_sparkles

Reaction score
Hi all, i tend to be a quiet one on here and was mainly active 2 years ago during my second pregnancy which ended in a PUL pregnancy(a bit like an ectopic but baby was elsewhere not in the tubes)

I havent been ttc although im really confused right now, id had a break from my pill and then restarted again however when i started it it wasnt during a period like it should have been, and i ended up starting it about 3 days after i stopped my last period, intimacy came about 2 days after i started my pill, which yes i know it meant my pill wasnt fully effective, it would take 7 days before id be fully covered, but according to a period tracker i have i ovulated a day or 2 after the day of intimacy and i was completely in my most fertile time (i hope im not confusing anyone)

i continued taking my pill and have now finished the pack, im still waiting to bleed im on day 3 pill free and i would have normally started bleeding by now, its like clockwork with me. I did take a test yesterday, actually 2 cos there was 2 in the pack, the brand was answer and i have used it before when it turned out i wasnt pregnant so i know how it behaves, but i nearly died on the spot when i peed on the stick, as the ink was moving across the control line came up and i could clearly see a second pink line, hence me nearly dying on the spot, as the ink began to clear across the screen so did the second line, then i got really confused because it wasnt really clear, so i demolished the plastic case and took the strip out.

there is deffo a line there but im not sure if theres any colour on it, i noticed there was a blob of the pink dye on the piece of plastic casing where the positive line should have been, its almost like the dye didnt stick. i also took a superdrug test, same thing happened there, pink dye movin across saw a positive line to start with although it wasnt as strong as the answer test then it began to go, leaving some weird shadow, or it could be the faintest of lines, i have no idea.

Im really confused, then again if i am up the duff i would be very early, only like 2 weeks as i believe i ovulated a little over 2 weeks ago.

has anyone else had this and gotten a bfp later? or am i testing too early?:wall2:

Last edited:
Do you have a picture you could post?

If you ov'd just over 2 weeks ago then af would be due, so is the ideal time to test hun. You would in fact be about 4 weeks according to when you ov'd as you add 2 weeks on. Can you post pic? Or maybe get a First response test, they are the best :) x x

ive tried takin a few pics but its all blurry

and i thought it was only a week the docs add on

its 2 weeks that gets added on hun god knows why? have you tried a digital test ?

no didnt try digital, those things are expensive and because im so uncertain it could still show a negative when it could be a case of it being early, with the way the strip tests have gone id probably break a digital lol

was going to leave testing again until tomorrow and perhaps try a first response, if things look a bit more clearer on that i'll try a digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back