New girl

Binzy

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new too and so glad I found this forum to answer all my questions and reassure myself I'm not the only one being paranoid all the time. I've been TTC for 4 months (I know it's not long) and am now on day 37 of my cycle (which has been 28, 28, 28 and 32 days long so far). I did a test on Friday but it came up negative. Want to do another one tommorow morning but am too scared it's going to be negative. Also trying really hard to give up smoking but the anxiety of waiting is making me want to smoke more! Any advice?
Thanks xx

:wave: Welcome to the forum! Fingers crossed this is it for you and you're just one of the many women who gets negative tests for a while after their period is due. If it doesn't show up soon it might be worth having a word with your doctor if your cycles are usually very regular :)

Welcome Binzy, lots of ladies on here have had delays getting a bfp, hope that the HCG levels are building in your system and you get a BFP soon.

Thanks ladies but got up this morning and my period had arrived :-( Can't believe it. Am probably stressing too much about everything and this is delaying it. God knows how long my cycle is going to be next time.
How miserable.

Welcome!! :)

I got 2 negative tests before I went into hospital for an op (Needed to make surgeon aware if I was preg). I did another test 2 weeks after I came out of hospital and it was positive! Obviously there was no TTC whilst I was recovering so I must have been preg before my op...weird! lol!

Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon!

Welcome and good luck ttc x

Thanks everyone, I don't really want to tell anyone about the fact we're TTC so it's nice to have a vent!
Fingers crossed for next month I suppose and good luck to all of you!

Hi binzy :wave: welcome im fairly new to this but its quite comforting to get things off your chest and to get some great advice and also to help others in similar situations.

Good luck hun x

hiya! welcome to the forum hun and good luck with ttc xxx

welcome to the forum, hope u get ur bfp soon :) xxx

Hi hun and welcome to PF.
Wishing you all the best with ttc and hope you get a BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members