Leigh Sless

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am 26yrs old and have been ttc since January (this is the 4th Month), I have been with DH for 11 years and married 2. Have been off BCP since July 04' to try and get back into a normal cycle, first few months were great and AF appeared 28 days. After this I have been anything from 28 days to 34 days which I know is normal but I'm having difficulty predicting O.

Been feeling quite stressed out about it all (even though I appreciate it's still early days), I know this won't be helping matters. Had good signs last month but think my mind plays tricks on me.

Would love to hear from anyone in similar situation as I'm driving DH mad!!! He's great but sometimes just doesn't understand!!!

:?

Hi Leigh

I have been TTC since January too and my cycles were regular at first, then went weird!! I too was convinced I was PG last month and I too am getting very stressed about it all even though it's early days!!

Seems we have a lot in common! :D

Love to chat more

Kim xx

hi leigh my name is leigh too and like you have been trying since january. i am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend for just over a year although we were very close friends before we got together. we havent used any protection since ive been with him and now im starting to get worried. i think that i had a misscarriage around october time but arent too sure because my local hospital isnt the best place to go to coz its always full of people and there isnt enough staff.
have you tried doing your bbt and cervical mucus/position.
i find that looking at my cervical mucus is the best way to find out if your ovulating as it looks exactly how the experts said it would look like. fingers crossed that this is my month all my friends have babies or are pregnant and i hope next month will be your month too good luck luv leigh x

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your message, I just got it, I forget where I have posts on!!

Does seem like we have a lot in common, I am currently on Day 40 of cycle, have never had this before so I am a little stressed out, I took a pg test last week and it was -tive. I don't know if it was too soon as I vary from 30-34 days, I'm going to test again sometime this week.

Don't know if I have any signs cause I think they are all signs!! lol. Have been very teary though, I have cried for no reason the last 2 days! Once in the middle of my 4yr old nieces party!!! I think my hormones are all over the place just now.

How have you got on this month?

Will keep you posted, good luck!!

Leigh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27