New forum ideas for PF(?)

StirCrazy

Reaction score
We are looking to add a couple of new forums to PF, but need some ideas :D

Sticking with the pregnancy/ttc/baby theme; what subforums would you like to see (and use)?

:)

I'm really not sure you've got most things covered, lol.

What about adoption/fostering??

How about a things you've bought/best buys/recommendations section in with the pregnancy forums?

How about a things you've bought/best buys/recommendations section in with the pregnancy forums?

Doesnt that come under reviews in a way??

I see what you mean from the point of what you do and don't actually need though :)

Weaning/Meal Ideas?

Maybe underneath the feeding & nutrition section??

xx

Last edited:
yeh i think weaning would be a good 1

Doesnt that come under reviews in a way??

I see what you mean from the point of what you do and don't actually need though :)

I mean more just for people to discuss what they've bought for their babies, as there are so many threads about the huge piles of clothes, nappies etc. people have bought and it might be nice to have a place to share all the excitement and suggest things for other people :)

I agree thats a great idea, my LO is forever changing his mind what he wants to eat and new ideas would be a huge help x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got tons of ideas! My poor childminded kids are my guinea pigs until I have my own babies! lol

xxx

breastfeeding. for general support and advice.
meal ideas is a really good one xx

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but what about something to help with post natal depression? I suffered with it and would've loved some advice at the time!

How about a siblings type forum for issues with dealing with more than one, jealousy, activities for kids of different ages, planning to have more etc?

Hiya :)

I know it's a little off topic but... umm - i always kind of felt that the "Am I Pregnant?" and the "BFP Announcements" shouldn't be under the TTC heading.

I personally would prefer them under Pregnancy, because then i can close it down and not see it.

Knowing if someone sounds pregnant or not, well - wouldn't pregnant people be more able to answer those questions?

As for BFP anouncements - it can be depressing when people just joined the forum at that point and we get to see the threads being added without even wanting to.

"Hello, i just joined the forum and i wanted to announce my BFP in the TTC section before i go off to Tri 1".

Hiya :)

I know it's a little off topic but... umm - i always kind of felt that the "Am I Pregnant?" and the "BFP Announcements" shouldn't be under the TTC heading.

I personally would prefer them under Pregnancy, because then i can close it down and not see it.

Knowing if someone sounds pregnant or not, well - wouldn't pregnant people be more able to answer those questions?

As for BFP anouncements - it can be depressing when people just joined the forum at that point and we get to see the threads being added without even wanting to.

"Hello, i just joined the forum and i wanted to announce my BFP in the TTC section before i go off to Tri 1".

It's a tricky one. The 'Am I pregnant?' forum is a 'two week wait forum' and 'pregnancy test gallery' rolled into one. It's where you can post when you are finished TTC for the month and waiting to see if you are pregnant. It's not necessarily for those asking if they are pregnant, it's a forum for those wondering if this month is their month (but who could be back in TTC next month) :)

As for the BFP Anouncements; these are banned from the TTC forum for that very reason. On the flip side, most members get to know others on a personal level and need a place to say goodbye to the TTC sections. Otherwise the TTC forum will get over run with 'What happened to xxxxx, she just disappeared?'. Taking 'BFP Anouncements' out of the TTC forum but keeping it under the heading of Trying to Conceive is a compromise.

:)

I'm liking the idea to expand the feeding and nutrition sections :) anymore ideas the TTC and Pregnancy sections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back