a pf petition who wants a buy/sell section

Princess_Puddles said:
Urchin said:
[quote="lisa&alex":1rfad07h]i think its a real shame that a petition wouldnt help.
Anyway it's up to Laura, Oliver has been in hospital so I'm sorry, she's way too busy to sort it out right now.

Oh no, is everything ok??[/quote:1rfad07h]

He's out now, he was in for a while though, with a very bad tummy bug. :(
Laura is busy taking care of him and catching up with her work stuff.

Urchin said:
Princess_Puddles said:
Urchin said:
[quote="lisa&alex":1jcsmwqy]i think its a real shame that a petition wouldnt help.
Anyway it's up to Laura, Oliver has been in hospital so I'm sorry, she's way too busy to sort it out right now.

Oh no, is everything ok??

He's out now, he was in for a while though, with a very bad tummy bug. :(
Laura is busy taking care of him and catching up with her work stuff.[/quote:1jcsmwqy]

Oh bless him, I hope they're both ok now!!
Please can you tell Laura me and Harry are sending her and Oliver lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

I say no just because i go on forums with buy/sell to and the trouble it causes is unbelivable and so many people have been ripped off for swaps and sales and it make for such a horrible atmosphere

mary70 said:
I say no just because i go on forums with buy/sell to and the trouble it causes is unbelivable and so many people have been ripped off for swaps and sales and it make for such a horrible atmosphere

This is the kind of thing we have to think about. I've seen it too, it's not fun.

hope olivers ok :(

thanks for the explanation. i dont think i was a member when this has been discussed openly here. and if you dont ask you dont get :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back