New babies Oct 2016.... pink or blue??

jadelance

Reaction score
More boys or girls?? Screenshot_2016-04-09-20-56-31.jpg

All speculation!! What is it any why you think that?

Any one tried the baking soda one?? X

I'm not due October but I would say you're having a girl. Skull theory suggests a girl has a curved forehead where boys have a square forehead xx

Hey thanks for the response I'm really impatient and not very good at the scan thingy... your the 4th person that's said girl now from the scan pic xx

Your welcome. Do you have a preference? When are you finding out? Xx

Well I do hqve one of each so I don't really have a preference but probably sway to pink for many reasons but wouldn't be dissapointed either way..... gonna find out in about 3 weeks and pay for a scan.... what about you?

Ahh I always wondered what the skull theory was. Ive four scan pics two look curved two look square lol. Great pic btw jadelance. I think there's gonna be lots boys in oct. I dont want to find out!

Don't know how you can not find out but fair play... I'm too impatient... do you think boy then... everyone else I asked think girl... I think nothing at the moment xx

Well been reading up on skull theory this morning, I think maybe girl? But I never really guess! When are you finding out? Well i think the suspense will get to me but my hubby is so against finding out!

Ha ha more patient that I am... I'm going to find out at 16 and a half weeks and pay for a scan bur I'm not keen on the 4d ones.... I'm 14 weeks on Friday. ... so not too long but it's doing my head in already... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back