Names?????

babybo

Reaction score
I was praying for pink and I got my wish!!
But after reading through so many name books Westill can't decide on names????

We had lots of boys names but only got one girls??
Husband said we needed to think of another just incase someone says something to put us off it??

I love Summer

Anyone got any ideas on names? X

Summer is our list too hun. Our top choice for girl at the moment is Emilia Rose but other girls names on our list are:

Lily
Matilda
Sophia
Isabella
Poppy

Congrats again on team pink :) xxx

Aww I love those names! But my friends already have a Matilda (Tilly) poppy lily and izzy!!
Grrrrrr

I keep imagining her as a little girl calling summer at the park etc.

Aww I love those names! But my friends already have a Matilda (Tilly) poppy lily and izzy!!
Grrrrrr

I keep imagining her as a little girl calling summer at the park etc.

We only had one choice for our boy and that was Riven, for the last 3 yeasr of we had a boy it would be Riven lol :)

For girls we were undecided and here was our list

Talia
Brooke
Freya
Antalia

all weird and wonderful :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on team pink! We gave choosen the name Abbie but I also like Lucy and macey. I love the name summer but my friend picked that name xx

I feel your pain we are really struggling for girls names! I have been getting loads of suggestions and OH hates everything!! Men!!

Mrs.s, my hubby hates all the names I like too!

Babybo, here are some of the names I like
Ava
Amber
Isla
Olivia
Chloe
Bella

:) x x

I love the name Amber (but that is our cat's name so we could never use it!!)

Summer is very pretty.

The only name OH and I both like is Charlotte.

He loves Erin and I like Eden.

{obviously we have had the hypothetical "baby name" talk and aren't actually faced with the prospect with naming a little lady!}

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh welcome to the girl name stress club lol, its sooo hard especialy when u think of other people with the same name for there baby, lots of ours have been used and its putting us off

We have

Raina
Kayla
Carly
Shea
Erin
Lauren
Danielle
Nicole
Robyn
Alex

I love summer and if it wasnt the fact that our surname is Byrne It was top of my list

My current front runner is Kayla but that will prob change again by next week lol

Aww thanx girls.
I forgot about Amber. We said that at the very beginning but I didn't right it down. I'm adding that to the list so it now contains two lol xx

I love Ciavah, Irish spelling is Caiomhe but think that's too much to expect pple to spell correctly lol so I made my own spelling, if I have a wee girl that's what I will call her :) xx

my neice is called Sicilly (my sister stole this off me)

Others i had are:
Lottie
Evie
Gracie
Hope
Faith
Tilly
Talia/Italia (my surname is Italian thats why there is so much that relates to Italy!) :)

I'm sure i had more but can't think.

At risk of trowing a spanner in ur plan Mummyto2boys the correct pronounciation of Caoimhe is actually K- We - Va and not Key- Va as it tends to be pronounced outside ireland :)

Liking your idea of making up your own spelling though as we wanted to give our girl a irish name ( caoimhe was on the list too) but we rulled out so many for fear of problems with the spelling if we stay living in the UK

No im thinking of using the names we like but making up our own version :)

Summer is such a pretty name... i av a niece thats summer and shes soooo happy all the time, the name suits her perfectly

Hugsy hi, yeah I googled how to pronounce it but I still like my spelling lol I done the same for my wee boy, I called him Kegan and no one ever spells it right hehe I just like to be different and love having different names :) xx

I already have both a boys and girls name lol. Had them for years, the boys name is what I would have been called if I were a boy and has my dads name in it and the girl one I made up a few years ago lol :L

Here are my suggestions:
Lily
Rose
Jaylee
Ellie
May

Hi Baby Bo...we finally decided on our names just this week, we kept a little list going we had

Olivia (what we're going with)
Phoebe
Evie
Alice
Emily
Grace

Our Pips middle name (if its a girl) will be May -as this was my Grandmas name

Also liked Isobel and Amelia, but can't go forthose as best friends have them!!

I had Isla-Rose picked out for a girls name if we had a girl.. I think it's such a beautiful name, and Rose is after my nannan too who I never got to meet!

Some random suggestions off the top of my head;

Ava
Isabella
Madison
Grace
Hailey/Hayley
Alicia
Michaela
Eva
Caitlin

If we have a girl she will be called Mae. But I really love the name Tallulah, but OH hates it really bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back