Names?????

Awww there's loads there that I actually like thank you.
Husband has an 8 yr old daughter called Olivia Rose who's birthday is actually day before my due date!!

I love Annie too as the middle name as it's my mums grandmas and husbands grandmas name but my only fear is she'll get called anne summers!!

Summer Annie Symonds would be her name?
What do you think? X

Summer is a nice name, I always liked Spring too for a name for a girl

babybo, im also struggling for names as im team pink.
I think im going for something along the lines of Keira Leigh(after her daddy) Ann(my middle name) Grain..So many decisions, I love the name Isla but going with my surname pooor little thing will have the mickey taken out of her xxx

I love Cameron for both boy and girl names but for a girl I like the spelling kamryn. I also love the names laren, willow, eilidh, cara, cammi, holly, pippa. I want to chose girls name but think my husband will want final say on boys! It's so difficult deciding isn't it!

We decided on Abigail :)

I do like these as well though...

Ellie
Hollie
Nicole (my names Nicola though so couldn't have had that)
Grace

I like Summer and think the Annie in the middle makes it sound really sweet!! We are struggling with boys but have now started a notebook where we both jot down things we like. We have a French connection and like shortening stuff so the two front runners are:

Evangeline (Evie) and Abrielle (Elle). But I also like Erin, Orla and Amy. Lots I like (such as Isabel) are already family names - rubbish!!

Me and other half agreed on boys straight away, girls we're struggling with

We love phoebe but my cousing just named his baby that... So can't really steal it lol
We're now set on Olivia i think

Went through
Leah
Jasmine
Abigal
Jessica
Alicia
Grace
and lots lots more... Hope you find something you like!

& congrats on team pink! x

Last edited:
I had the opposite problem!! No way could I decide on a boy name, so I,m really glad she,s a girl lol. We,re calling her Evelyn louise. When I was preg with my youngest I loved the name Chloe. Summer is a lovely name and we thought about having it untill my oh thought of Evelyn

My pink option was Lidya. But OH doesn't like it and my bump is blue anyway.

our names for a girl were Alissya or Elena when we were expecting our 1st little one. I also like Lilia, Mila, Erin, Lexi. If we ever have LO no2, i think we will be going with Phoebe. Or Eliza. x I do like Summer tho.

I don't know why, but i love Isabella at the moment. Then i could call her Bella... nothing to do with twilight lol :D

Haha Loula, yeah not sure if calling her Isla Grain would be fair!! x

It's funny actually, when discussing names we suggested Isla as a joke, as baby was conceived in the Isle of Wight, but actually I really love the name.

Can't think of a middle name that goes with Isla though, our surname is Yelton.

The other name I like is Chloe Olivia Yelton.

Just trying to convince hubby!

Lol Kirsty, poor child would hate me forever, i mentioned it to my mum this weekend and she said she had the same thought of having Isla as a name when she had me... how weird.
Have settled on some names now luckily xxxx

Hey Babybo, cant believe how far along you are now! awe team pink is lovely!

for a girl me and dh have Charlotte Sarah (sarah being my name). Really like the name charlotte as not only is it pretty but my greatgrandfather who passed away just before i was born was charles (charlie) so thought it would be nice to sorta name her after him)
For a boy we have Joshua Thomas

good luck with the name, Summer is absolutely gorgeous by the way, really pretty xx

Since i was little i always said if i had a little girl i would name her Georgia May, and for some reason this has changed to Sofia Jane lol

I havent changed my mind on this though, I also love:

Mackenzie
Phoebe
Lexi
Evangeline
Gretel (love this :))
Eliza
Kiara (bezzie mates girl)
Ebony

xxx

Oh I rely like gretel! Reminds me of that cute little girl on the sound of music!x

Our girls are going to be Annabella Lilly my mum is ann my nan is ann and a few others were ann in my family in the past and half of my name is ann so it was our way of reinventing ann lol and lilly because my mums middle name is lillian again our way of reinventing it then twinny girly number 2 is isabella rose :) just cuz they are both bellas which we liked with them being twins and rose because we call them already our little flowers :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back