• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*NEW*~ 37weeks + Labour signs, advise and hugs thread

i really feel for you, feel so bad moaning that im fed up and you must be soooo much worse :hug:

so unless one of us goes into labour today kmac is gonna win this race. 2nd place is still up for grabs

Aww, hopefully you will pop early! My oh turned down overtime (driving to newcastle) in case it starts here.

yeah i feel for you too it must be driving you mad waiting patiently for the slightest sign

Mel&Bean said:
i really feel for you, feel so bad moaning that im fed up and you must be soooo much worse :hug:

i'm not so much fed up, just worrying constantly! it's worse mentally - i stopped work 5 weeks ago!! and I've just been waiting ever since!
I don't feel particularly uncomfy, no pains or anything. It could be worse!
:hug:

everyone give hugs to kmac :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know i still worry bout things going wrong :(

Kmac - I think you will go into labour on Fri hun - I have my fingers so tightly crossed for you :hug:

So I guess 2nd place is Chelsea's unless she goes 4 or more days overdue (then I might just pip her to the post).....or one of us might go into labour early!!

Oh this makes it much more fun :D

Sorry but your gonna have to add me to the list, i only have 11 days to go!!!!

everyone will be eating spicy food and going for a long walk tonight to try and get 2nd place ha ha :lol: or in mel's case tweaking her nipples, this is just giving her an excuse to do it more ha ha

tallulah73 said:
Sorry but your gonna have to add me to the list, i only have 11 days to go!!!!

if you want first or second place you best try to have your LO before the weekend

1st - Kmac
2nd - Chelsea
3rd - EllieBelle
4th - tallulah73
5th - Me
6th - mel&bean
7th - mum2be

fook that crap, too much like hard work, see if oh would just dick me i wouldnt have to do it but hes a bum hole and wont, dont you just wish you had a spare working penis in your draw at times like these

Mel&Bean said:
fook that crap, too much like hard work, see if oh would just dick me i wouldnt have to do it but hes a bum hole and wont, dont you just wish you had a spare working penis in your draw at times like these

lol bloody men they get us pregnant and just aren't prepared to see it through :lol:

My DH is more than happy to help me go into labour :lol:

But unfortunately ladies I am not prepared to out him out on loan.......... :rotfl:

EllieBelle said:
My DH is more than happy to help me go into labour :lol:

But unfortunately ladies I am not prepared to out him out on loan.......... :rotfl:

lol yeah my OH is more than willing to help me go into labour.

however the extra cash i could make loaning him out might come in handy ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can I join in on the race?!?! Put me as 8th........ since i'm due 1st feb... but have a sneaky this one could come early! lol! :lol: my wishful thinking maybe!!

1st - Kmac
2nd - Chelsea
3rd - EllieBelle
4th - tallulah73
5th - Me
6th - mel&bean
7th - mum2be
8th - Lisaspoon

Im in the same boat as mel. Oh finds it weird now babys head is engaged lol.

Nevermind, will eat pineapple, jump on the bed, eat a curry and find a magic lamp! :lol:

I'm trying to pursuade OH to partake in little... *ahem*...but he keeps putting it off! :eek:

first he said at 37 weeks and now he's putting back to 38.... (we havent had any nookie since end of first tri :( :oops: )

he's scared that it will start something! I KEEP telling him it will only help if things are "ready" down there!! Lol! I turn 37 weeks on sunday and its a full moon that night too..... now he's even MORE scared!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

men :wall: :wall: :wall:

Can I be the back runner - I'm not due until the 5th but everyone is convinced I will go early, watch this space now as I'm bound to go over!! Even the midwife said she thinks I will not make it to 40 weeks, as long as I hang on for one more I will be 37 weeks and that should be OK shouldnt it :D According to my scan on Tuesday he is approx 6 lb 11 oz already so in some ways I want him to come early...... Not sure how I feel about giving birth to a 9lb'r!! :D :D :D

Jane x

my oh says i have killed the mood for sex, and i just want it to get baby out, and your point is?? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back