• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never thought I'd say this.... Can't wait for AF!!

flisstebbs

Reaction score
I'm now counting down the days to TTC again when AF turns up hopefully sometime this week. Today is 5 weeks since I had methotrexate, and its nearly 4 weeks since the loss of the pregnancy.

I had a positive OPK fri/sat (so I make it 10dpo today). DH and I have had a most unwelcome return to "barrier method" whilst waiting this month out (with only one slip up...or off depending which way you look at it!!)

First tww ever where I can't wait for the witch to show!

:dust:To everyone going for a july bfp!

Yay! good luck for a July BFP - I'm CD4 so testing end of July.

gd luck fliss im still waiting for my af its been 6 weeks since erpc im realy fed up i just wnat it to turn up or get a bfp either would be nice lol fed up now hate limbo land :-/ xx

good luck hun, its been 4 months since i stopped taking the POP (prostregen only pill) and still not had a bleed. so i cant wait for AF to turn up either lol x

Feels like the witch is on her broom now, so think it will only be a few more days max.

Sorry she's tormenting you jojo and natalie.

good luck with ttc , hope you get a speedy bfp in July, your def super fertile after a mc

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:
She's here!! Officially CD1 ttc again - yippee!

Now, I'm going to try and not do opks this month, but then i always say this and i always crack at cd12 and start poas!!

yeehaaaaaaaa get her to have a word with my biatch please fliff she seems to be bloody lost lol

yeehaaaaaaaa get her to have a word with my biatch please fliff she seems to be bloody lost lol

I think you're right though jojo, I think your now on second cycle after mc. My AF was insanely light after erpc - few days of spotting only...

just looked i called u fliff haha got my very + opk tonight fliss yesss 2ww here i come lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back