never really done this before....

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I wouldnt usually post somewhere like this but after looking all morning on the internet i havnt found any answers.

Ive been on the pill for 6 years (loestrin for 5 dianette for 1) and to be honest last month i was slightly lax in taking it.

Last Weds or Thurs i had my dinner, nothing out the ordinary (jacket potato) and threw it up about 10min after eating it. Felt fine after. A couple of days later i came on my period (which was normal.)

I have experianced occassional breast tenderness, headaches and tiredness which i've put down to my lifestyle.

Now this morning i was sick again, it came from nowhere, its happened again since today. My boyfriend is convinced im pregnant, i wasn't so, untill i read online that while on the pill you can have a 'normal' period as pill periods are 'fake'.

Has anyone had any experiances like this? or ended up Pregnant? should i do a test or wait a month?

If your in doubt do a test...but i doubt if you had a normal period you are. The pill can cause pregnancy symptoms ive heard. Hope you get the answer you want

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome. You could be pregnant if youve missed or taken your pill "out of time" then you would get a "proper" period rather than a break through bleed. So hun I agree with Shauna you need to get a test and/or go to docs. There are a lot of bugs going round but given that you were in your words Lax then a test is a must. Dont wait a month though. I was terrible at taking the pill so I understand those no knowing days. Hope you get the answer you want x

I'd say take a test if your unsure. I got pregnant whilst on the pill, that was due to being on anti biotics at the time. There's always a chance if you haven't taken it properly. Keep us posted! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back