Really confused!! need some advice

wannabmamma

Reaction score
My fiance and I were planning to start TTC this month while we were on holiday but it worked out that my period was due the 4th of August and we were going the 2nd so I took the pill while we were away so I wouldnt get my period. A week ago I stopped taking it and wednesday I started getting stabbing pains in my vagina and just spotting, no flow. Could this be implantation or is it my period. This was also the first time I had taken the pill in over a year.

Hiya, not gonna be much help I don't think, but if you took the pill for the full 21 days, it's not going to be a real period (if I remember correctly). I was on and off the pill (microgynon) for nearly 10 years, and I'm quite sure I remember taking it for one month only one time, and it just ended up being a non-period period once after, then my period went back to normal then next time.

Of course, you are supposed to use protection for the first 7 days of any new packet after taking a break or missing a pill, and I'm going to guess you didn't do that ;)

I took the pill for two weeks and nope no protection was used at all and there was lots of baby dancing lol!! I did notice there was lots of EWCM one day while I was over there just like when Im ovulating

Mmmm hard to say, I would say it was prob the withdrawal from stopping the pill, especially as you delayed your period. I'm no expert though lol xx

sorry to gate crash your thread but what does EWCM mean???
prob its something simple an just having one of my blonde moments.

egg white cervical mucus a sign of impeding ovulation

shorty we have exactly the same dates and tickets lol

if you took the pill before your period comes then i dotn think you are pregnant, unless you already were pregnant before.

I also started charting my temp yesterday as I thought it was the first day of AF and this morning my temp rose. is that normal?

shorty we have exactly the same dates and tickets lol

i did notice this earlier but didnt say anything incase you thought i was stalking you hehe.

thanks for explaining that to me but i think i had that yesterday would that be about right or 2 early. ???

I am new to all this an the only bein on here couple weeks bin ntnp since xmas time.

hmm every woman gets that on different dates. i only get it real close to ovulation, maybe 1-2 days before. though i would relaly think that yesterday is quite early for that.

cheers huni prob was nothing really just me lol.

sorry wannab i dont really know the in and outs of temperatures. maybe you post a thread askign about that?some of the ladies here are really good with this stuff.

i have no clue either huni

but you will get answers on her the ladies are really helpful and supportive.
hope you get the answers you need xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back