upset

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
hi was all looking for little bit advice and to be honest if u think am being selfish and would appreciate ur honest me ohs aunty died last nite and they are really close family and she was close to me also and oreviously othe deaths that have occured in his family i have found hard to deal with ie sleeping with going days on end with no sleep and being scared for no apparant reason in me own house even not getting out bed go to toiet until can get him awake anyway we have been with his afamily all last nite then went home and have had 2 hours sleep on off all nite so today we went bak round to be there for all them at 10am and at 8pm am like right we going home hes like yeah but we will go back round am like am shattered wanna relax try see if can get sleep tonight because dont wanna go down road i have already been especially with being pregnant and also working tommorow hes like well am going so started big argument and my point was imagine even not him being there for me knowing a cant stay house meself or go to sleep and have been crying and his argument is like a wanna be there for me cousins and that but am like its not as if we havent if u know what mean hes saying am all on time limit am like no why cant he have not stayed with me were wanna be and help me through nite if cant sleep be there for me am a being selfish or is just me please honest opinions hes also having drinks which a dont mind but makes harder for me even possibly try get him awake so that was another argument rant over cos am still crying and feel all for nothingx

so am now me mums and a wanna just text say fuck u dont nedu ever just way am feeling

You're not being selfish... It's difficult enough getting sleep whe your pregnant let alone what you're going through. Your OH needs to realise that you need him there, you were with his family for 2 days... Can't you have 1 day at home and go and see them again on Monday??

I agree with the above post.
You are not being selfish at all. You are pregnant and you need to think about you and your baby.
You have both shown remorse and sympathy and you have been their for his family for a while now.
You need to both go home and get some time away, get plenty of rest and see his family again another time.
His family should also realise that you're pregnant and you need all the rest you can get, and you certainly don't need stress right now.

I hope this gets resolved sweetie, try not to be upset and just explain to them you want to go home because you're not feeling very well and you need rest. I'm sure they will understand. xxx

am at me mums and have sent him basiclaly what wrote here waiting on reply hes good person but hes like a only want go bak round whats harm that see his point but wont stay house meself so now here cos feel safe a feels as it made this a big massive thing outa nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back