Nervous, worried, scared, upset....

JayK2387

Reaction score
Went to see the midwife today about my downs result. (1/270) I tick 2 of 3 boxes for the pattern in my blood results and my babys measurement was 3mm.

I have to go and have a marker scan (what they do at 20 weeks) early at 17 weeks with a consultant, she will be able to tell me if or not she thinks i need an amnio based on the results from the test. If I do I will have to have it there and then which is 15th October. Im so upset, I keep crying :eek:( I know 1/270 is still low risk but im only 21 so should be in the thousands plus I have an uncle with learning difficulties so we just want to be sure.

I'm just praying come 15th October that everything will measure up fine!!

Come on baby, be ok xxxxx :pray:

Good luck with the scan i hope it goes well for you :hug: :hug:

I'm so sure you;ll be fine. I know so many people who have come back with high risk results, had amnio and they've ALL found then the baby was healthy.

Fingers crossed for you. And try not to cry. Chat to bubba instead x

Thank you for all your messages the more I hear other people have been fine the more reassured I feel :)

I love it that baby can hear me now, must of been sad last night hearing mummy cry poor baby :(

Just cant wait for this all to be over so I can enjoy being pregnant xx

I really hope everything is fine for you and LO :hug:

will be thinking of you.... :hug: :hug:

aww sweetie, I hope everything is fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sure that everything will be OK, try not to worry yourself, I know that's easier said than done but I am sure you will be fine :hug:

I'm thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun Im sure everything will be fine xx

Good luck hun and try not to worry too much (easier said I now) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back