Nervous about tommorrow...

Collette

Reaction score
At 11.00am i am due to have a growth scan by a doctor to see if babies stomach has grown, last week i found out she had static growth, they also want to check the umbilical cord to check that there are no blockages or anything. :shock: everything else seems to be fine with her.
At least my hubby is able to come with me this time.

I need lots of positive vibes for tommorrow please. :wave:

Its difficult for me to get my head around really, im diabetic and am prone to have a bigger baby, they thought she was smaller because my blood sugars were in good control, so it was quite positive. A week ago she weighed only 3lb 4oz which is just within the scale. Before that there was a steady all beit slow increse in her size.

Im sacared that she will have to come out before the 38 weeks because she isnt growing.:shakehead:

aw fingers crossed tomorrow all will be well xx

fingers crossed for you hun, my LO was only weighing about 4lb at 35 weeks but managed to put on 13oz before 37 weeks, I have a scan on monday when i am 39 weeks to see if his growth has slowed down again or kept to the same low level xx

Hope it goes well. I'm sure things will be fine. We had to go back cos they said our lil one's head was too narrow! Hubby was soo nervous the whole month we had to wait, but it was fine. I'm sure they're just being extra cautious xxx

fingers and toes are crossed for you! hope everything looks ok. best of luck :D xx

Thanks for your support.

Baby has put on 3oz in a week, her tummy is now 14mm bigger which is brilliant, my fluid is a bit high but nothing to worry about.
Im a little sore because the doctor couldnt get her leg measurment properly and was trying for ages.

Overall im very happy.

Fab news - hope she still carries on to grow for the next few weeks. xxxx

I'm having a growth scan too as I'm diabetic, I personally don't think I'm going to have a big baby as my tummy doesn't seem to be that big yet x ( but I bet the little tinker piles it on later lol )

Glad everythign went ok, I have mine on the 7th Dec :)

Thanks.

Im so relieved i cant tell you.

Roll on tuesday when i find out my c-section date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back