Consultant app wednesday...Sweep?

xJuliex

Reaction score
I have an appointment with consultant wednesday for a scan to check babys growth as it was static a few week ago, last week belly had gone up a cm on the fundal height chart but going for a mini scan to be sure. if alls well and babys grown do you think she would do a sweep? i will be 39+5 and at my next midwife appointment after this i will be 40+4. will the fact tht im 2 days shy of 40weeks make a difference ? x

couldnt see 2 days making much difference, also mw told me first sweep only works on a small precentage of people so could be past 40 wen uget second one

suppose i'll just have to wait and see what she says in wednesday, im soooooo impatient haha x

With my last I had a sweep at 39wks as she couldn't fit me in again till 41, just lay it on thick that your in loads of discomfort, I had him two days early I went overdue with my others so it's worth a try

oh good haha i'll try milking it then. im bloomin exhausted, Typical my 3 year olds off nursery for 2 weeks the last 2 week of my pregnancy!! just my luck lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back