Had my 34 week check up :) (so pleased )

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :wave:

Well!!! Yesterday i went for my 34 week check and growth scan at the hospital as i was told early on that my placenta was low almost covering and that they wanted to check it had moved. Well Im chuffed to say it is now posterior and totally clear so i can now have my normal delivery!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was dreading a section but would of gone along with it had i of needed one for safety reasons, They also did a growth scan on my little princess as a precaution as ive had blood pressure problems in the past and this can cause growth problems. Well thats all good too, she is measuring a week ahead for 35 weeks and a guesstimate on her weight is around 5lb 8oz at the moment.

They have told me however that because of my age, previous history and the fact that she is so low down, tightenings on and off constantly, that she could come at anytime :shock: :shock: :shock: but at least i know she is a good weight and everything else is ok :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Just wanted to share some positive news, its like a great big weight has been lifted from my shoulders :D :D :D

Now all i need is to get my bag packed :)

glad its all good news :)

apart from your bag have you got everything else ready? :hug: :hug:

Glad you've had good news and are all set....best get packing!! xxx

Thats great news, bet you are really relieved about the placenta - I know I was - had the same problem but also moved up thankfully.

Well I hope you are busy packing, don't want LO catching you out! :shock: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back