Need some advice....

Ljk

Reaction score
I started spotting on 4/11 and then on 6/11 I started with bright red bleeding... But not that much at first. I phoned the epu on the Wednesday and they advised since I was only just 6 weeks I needed to go to my doctors for blood tests. My results have come back and my beta hcg levels have risen and I had to have another blood test today. I have had no significant pains and all though I am still bleeding it has gone back to brown spotting again. This would have been my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is meant to be going on. I still have some of the pregnancy symptoms, but I am presuming that is from my hormone levels.

I am just a little confused and my doctors seem to be leaving me in the dark and I don't know what to do

Thanks for reading... I know it was a bit lengthy x

Hi sorry ur going through this I've been in limbo land before and it's no nice place to be :-( have u done another hpt if ur mcing then it's highly likely the test line will get fainter and fainter :-( xx

No I have not done another hpt.... It didn't occur to me that I wasn't having a mc until my results came back. I don't want to get my hopes up thinking some miracle is going to happen, but I just wanted to see if anybody had experienced this previously x

How far would you be now? Can they not offer you a scan? Hope your coping ok xx

Sorry to hear you are going through this hun =( not much they can tell you until the second bloods are back I dont think hun =( sending big hugs xxx

Sorry to hear about your concerns. I had an early scan at my local EPU and they dated me to approx 6 weeks so you may be able to get a scan. No harm asking at least! Hope your second blood test has good news! xxx

I have already had the second blood test results and my hcg levels had risen, I am waiting on the 3rd lot of blood results now. I hoping they will offer a scan once they come back x

Hey, if ur hcg is rising that is a positive sign, the reason you probably haven't been offered an early scan in that if your not quite as far as you think you wouldn't see anything yet (even at 6weeks its hard to see anything) and they wouldn't want to put you under additional stress. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back