Need some advice, not coping too well!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
This is my first miscarriage I think I was probably about 7 weeks, I started bleeding last night and it died off near the end of the night now today I've bled, ALOT I think it's just taking it's toll, I've ended up in bed and my partner looking after my daughter because I fainted... While trying to get off the toilet of all places!!! I feel fine when lying down, but still bleeding quite a lot I'm hoping this is all a combination of stress and bleeding a fair bit I don't want to go to the hospital unless I really need to, this is just the hardest thing I've had to go through :( x

I totally understand how your feeling. I hate a mc around 6 weeks January of last year and I didn't realise how hard it had effected me.
Allow yourself time to grieve, you've had a loss and need to be able to do that. It does get easier honey.
Big hugs xxx

I'm sorry I've not had experience at home, but do make sure you are at least drinking enough, you're losing lots of fluid so try to keep your intake up. It's not easy xx

I've only experienced this once, but I think going into the EPU at your local hospital is a good idea. They'll want to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Especially if you 're bleeding so much that you fainted.

Hang in there and take care of yourself. It's a very sad time.

i agree with jensig, you should defo go to the hospital hun. even iff you dontwant to, especially if your losing alot of blood and fainting. they will want to check you over and do a scan and everything. they are there to help xxx

I've just had two in the last couple of months and went to hospital with them- both times they said if bleeding was heavy enough to fill a pad in less than an hour or if I fainted them I should go straight to A&E So sorry you are going through this x

Oh miss batesy I'm so sorry it's so hard having been there myself twice before. I agree with the other girls, get yourself to hospital as you don't want to end up with an infection that could cause you problems when ttc again. Xxx

Hey, I'm feeling your loss, I'm currently going through same, but passing clots rather than bleeding loads and only feeling mild cramps, so I'd either call Early Pregnancy Unit or go A&E. Hope you're ok hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back