not been coping too well

Anna23

Reaction score
Well i've been feeling realy teary the past 3 days and for some reason although i'm sleeping i feel absolutly nackard all the time also i have had a headack (started as a migrane) which has been going on for like 3 days now, i'm very emotional and constantly down although i'm trying my hardest to be chirpy infront of people all i wanna do is go bed and stay there and sleep or hide but at same time i wanna be around my friends who are just carrying on as if nouthing has happened :cry: i feel so alone i have the support of my dh2b but he works alot so i don't get to see much of him and i think that makes it hard all i want to do is be comforted by him :cry:
Today i went to a summer (weather doesn't seem it does it) fayre and there was 2 adorable babies who were tiny and i found that hard, i mean i would have been 14 weeks this week and all i want to be is pregnant knowing i have a georgouse baby at the end of it and all its healthy etc...
sorry to post a downer post but i'm feeling so low i can't help it :cry: :cry:

hun you are going to be feeling down for quite a while and grief is exhausting be gentle on yourself and rest when you need to :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Dont worry hun, it will pass in time, hugs :hug:

:hug: sorry ur feeling so low hun. i would have been on my 14 week too. i know i shouldnt do it but i keep thinking stuff like, oh in 2 weeks time i would have been able to start feeling it kick etc which i shouldnt do because i know it will get me down, and keep thinking what would have been. i have to go back to work on monday which will be hard but on the bus journey to work there are 2 preg ladies that i had started speaking to, and i just think oh why cant i just stay under the covers for one more week but i know i need to get on with things. as for people carrying on like nothings happened, i feel the same. we just need try and get through the hard times togther. we are sttill young and healthy, our time will come...

wow im well impressed with my last post, you can tell im having a good day rather than a bad one! have some more hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

i totally understand what your feeling hun
I should have a 3 month old baby now and be 12 weeks pregnant.
Its coming up to the one year since i lost Angel and it is very very hard, still waiting for it to get easier but im sure in time the pain will ease...i know it will never go though.

Be kind to yourself right now and talk to us, it is really helping me getting everything out in the open, no matter how trivial, i know it eats away at you.

PM me anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thanks :hug: :hug: i'm feeling more possitive today, it oviously a good day so far :) lets hope it stays that way :D

you are going to get days like that. I still do and I hate them. I feel that on these days I am not in control of things.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im nearing what would have been my due date and I just want to get to that date over and done with.

Anna, the m/c is still very recent for you, so it's understandable that you feel the way you do. I had that too. Every day for the first month or two seemed like a nightmare that I couldn't wake from. It will get easier to cope, though. I'm not saying the pain will ever go away - because it won't - but you will be more capable of dealing with the grief as time goes on. We're here to help you, so lean on us :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back