need help with room/nursery ideas pleaseeeeeeeee....

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
I did post this on "anyne started there nursery yet" well iv only got a 2 bedroom and wont find out untill thursday what sex the baby is Luca will be neary 6 when this bubs comes along as iv put on this post they both will share a room but im stuck for ideas as what to do ......we was gonna start decorating Luca's room before i found out i was pregnant and glad i didnt now but it will need doing so im just looking for ideas that would suit a near on 6 year old and a new born no matter what sex ........i was thinking maybe something along the lines of animals or do u think thats a bit silly?

any other ideas would be greatly appriciated Thanks Ayse xxxxxxxxx

Animals sounds likes a good idea, or maybe you should stick to a specific colour rather than a theme :) why dont you search the internet for some ideas. I cant wait til i actually get a house with my OH, doing the nursery is so exciting, and we are viewing a place today :cheer:

We rent at the moment and the wall is magnolia with them transferable thomas the tank stickers .......His picked the colour for his room which he likes and its going to be ivory white but that sounds a bit plain without anything to go on it ....think i will search the net and see what i find thanks anyways hun

Good luck with the house :D
xx

Ivory white sounds great - then you can use framed pictures/posters or wall stickers to define the two separate areas of the room if you want to.

And animals is a really good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back