Nursery Plans

am horribly jealous of all you!! :evil: we've only got a 1 bed flat so trog will be in a crib next to our bed til we move house... there's not even enough room for a crib really - its going to be interesting!! :?

We only had a two bedroom house - double rooms very big. We both have lots of hobbies and nowhere to keep the stuff if we turned one room into a nursery so we converted one bedroom into 2 smaller rooms, both you can get single beds and furniture in so they are still a good size. The nursery is painted pale yellow, and we are having a safari theme - like giraffes and elephants. We figured that boy or girl they could live with that for a few years. I like the beanstalk bedding set and border in argos - but I am going to babies r us tomorrow and I think they have an animal set.
My OH parents are ordering our nursery furniture - Cant wait for it to come and I can put all the things we have bought so far away!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... NITURE.htm

They all sound lovely we need more pics. Theres so much choice i cant decide what i want.

Gemmap i was going to get that furniture its lovely but we have got a 2nd hand white cot so im going to get white wardrobe and drawers to match that.

yeah i want to see more pics too, i will take another when the decorating is done

Sorry Paradysso i meant to post this earlier your nursery looks lovely your little girl seems very happy in there.

hehe thanks, think shes a bit miffed why theres a cot in her room now, she dumps all her toys in there :shock:

I like pics too, heres some of where we are now with the progress, I keep you all updated as we do something

DSCF1232.jpg

DSCF1235.jpg

DSCF1236.jpg

Looks a mess right now!!!

coming along nicely there sophie
i just relised lastnight that the room we are using for a nursery has a dark blue carpet in fine if we have a boy but not so much for a girl
hmmm time to start shoppping around for a new carpet me thinks
manda xx

ta Manda, yeah we need to get new carpet too, gonna go for a nice thick cream one as the room is quite small so I don't mind paying abit more for something slightly nicer.

we went for wooden floor in the baby's room instead of carpet. I have vivid memories of my first one being sick and rubbing poo into the nice new carpet (she took her nappy off when i had to run and answer the phone :x ) So to play ot safe we've gone with wood :D We'll just get a nice rug that can be easily replaced if there are anymore 'accidents' lol.

just messured the babys room and its 8ft across but 16ft down!!!!! how im ever going to get a carpet cheap to fit that is beyond me :)
wooden flooring is a good idea but weve got all our flors wooden might be going a bit ott :D
manda xx

well we've had a bit of a trial with ours, paris is moving to the bigger bedroom which has just been finished this weekend :cheer: :cheer: Still waiting for a carpet to be fitted tho, thats friday. She picked Bratz

ParissRoomFinished1.jpg

ParisRoomFinished2.jpg

scuse the hoover

And this is her old room, which obviously needs painting as Harrison won't like sexy pink

Harrisonsroomtobe1.jpg

Harrisonsroomtobe2.jpg

ive just won this on ebay :cheer:

af7c_1.JPG

1351_0.JPG

233f_0.JPG

a02d_0.JPG

7564_0.JPG

565b_0.JPG

90c4_0.JPG

f708_0.JPG

i know its 2nd hand but i can only find one pooh range new i like and im not sure its worth the huge expensive .

so what you all think of that lot ? i cant wait now to paint the room lemon and turqoise !

everyone's nurseries/rooms look lovely and well done G3M, that stuff looks great!!

Are there any more pics? I am dead nosey and it is great for ideas!! I promise to post one when we get ours done!

whats good about that stuff is the price :shhh: hehehe it was a bargain !

I live in a studio flat so baby will be beside my bed

really wish I could afford to move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back